Vic Firth Shogun Sticks (Shira Kashi white oak)

Update:

"Vic Firth's discontinued"Shogun" drumsticks are made from the highest quality Shira Kashi white oak from Japan, but they are manufactured at the Vic Firth factory in the United States.

Oak is a denser wood that feels more rigid and has more weight to give your playing more power and a fuller drum sound.

Cost breakdown
Sticks (total) - US$126.75
Sticks (1 pair) - US$9.75 approx S$15
Shipping (total) - US$35
Shipping each pair - US$2.69 approx S$4
Each pair - S$19

Reserved:
danial - 5A [1]
DullTheatre - 5A [1] 7A [1]
alvyn - 5A [1]
joshie - 5A [1]
eugene - 5A [1] 7A [1]

Collected:
kahuna - 7A [2] 5A [1]

Collection:
Those who are able to can self-collect from my place around Serangoon central, check streetdirectory.com.sg for location (postal code 551236)

Another option:
I sometimes drive my bro back to Jurong Camp. I also go by Yishun 2-3 times a week. So, if you're nearby I can swing by, we can meet somewhere around the area, no problem.

hey collected the sticks,m very happy wit it :D ...thanks to weckl-x very nice guy wit a nice hse too...haha lol...cldnt stay to chat for vey long was rushin off to my aunty's hse

kahuna said:
hey collected the sticks,m very happy wit it :D ...thanks to weckl-x very nice guy wit a nice hse too...haha lol...cldnt stay to chat for vey long was rushin off to my aunty's hse

Yo, you're the best man, the first to collect! Ah, I see... yeah, you looked like you were in a hurry. Too bad we didn't arrange for you to collect for danial, cos he's in the east also. Glad you're enjoying the sticks 8)

weckl-x said:
kahuna said:

Yo, you're the best man, the first to collect! Ah, I see... yeah, you looked like you were in a hurry. Too bad we didn't arrange for you to collect for danial, cos he's in the east also. Glad you're enjoying the sticks 8)

haha lol...sorry cldnt stay and chat lol...sorry danial :lol:

Update: Will be dropping sticks for joshie and DT, jurong area tonight (10-11 plus), anyone else along the PIE wants to collect, drop me an sms 8)

Re: Update:

"Vic Firth's discontinued"Shogun" drumsticks are made from the highest quality Shira Kashi white oak from Japan, but they are manufactured at the Vic Firth factory in the United States.

Oak is a denser wood that feels more rigid and has more weight to give your playing more power and a fuller drum sound.

Cost breakdown
Shipping (total) - US$35
Each pair - S$19

Reserved:
alvyn - 5A [1]
joshie - 5A [1]
eugene - 5A [1] 7A [1] - No response yet

Collected:
kahuna - 7A [2] 5A [1]
Danial - 5A [1]

Available:
5A - [1]
Maybe more if Eugene doesn't respond in the next week.

Collection:
Those who are able to can self-collect from my place around Serangoon central, check streetdirectory.com.sg for location (postal code 551236)

Another option:
I sometimes drive my bro back to Jurong Camp. I also go by Yishun 2-3 times a week. So, if you're nearby I can swing by, we can meet somewhere around the area, no problem.

I am not sure...but I think I saw a Collectible Limited Edition Snare from Vic....launch this January 2007 Issue on same type of wood ?...izzit?

I am not sure...but I think I saw a Collectible Limited Edition Snare from Vic....launch this January 2007 Issue on same type of wood ?...izzit?

pmark_4346.jpg

Hmmm.. i think it's the Pro-Mark 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Snare Drum.
http://www.promark.com/drum/

Each drum is beautifully handcrafted by Master craftsman Pete Stanbridge in Newfoundland, Canada, utilizing Japanese White Oak, American Hickory, and American Maple…the three types of woods used in the making of Pro-Mark drumsticks.

The main shell is made from Japanese White Oak… the wood that put Pro-Mark in business 50 years ago!

List price? :lol:

5 1/2 x 14 - $2895.00
6 1/2 x 14 - $2995.00

Re: Update:

Cost breakdown
Shipping (total) - US$35
Each pair - S$19

Reserved:
alvyn - 5A [1]
eugene - 5A [1] 7A [1] - Meeting 4th Jan @ AMK MRT
marc - 5A - [1]

Collected:
kahuna - 7A [2] 5A [1]
Danial - 5A [1]
joshie - 5A [1]

Available:
All out!
Might have some VF 7A standard hickory wood tips available soon, see how...

Collection:
Self-collect from my place around Serangoon central, check streetdirectory.com.sg for location (postal code 551236)

helllooooo!

sorry didnt respond com having problems.

can organise a mass pick-up for the east side?

helllooooo!
sorry didnt respond com having problems.
can organise a mass pick-up for the east side?

Yo! I happened to go to Ikea Tampines y'day, dropped off for Danial.
Won't be heading there anytime soon...

Either pickup from my place, or AMK MRT preferred.

marcdadrummer said:
is the last one mine?? lol... weckl, the courts megastore's there.. if u swing by there tell me aaite..:d

Haha, yes, it's now yours. Yeah, I will...
This weekend I'll be swinging by KL, meet you there lah :lol:

Expensive? Nah, after conversion, its abt S$25 from JS music. Too bad they only have the Slipknot version. Packaging-wise, its really nice wif a sealed see-thru box.

haha blissuicide too bad i cant go too young :lol: , if anyone goes tell me btw spore does not sell these rite haha

Latest posts

Back