Vic Firth Shogun Sticks (Shira Kashi white oak)

danial said:
hey weckl-x , u evryday sleep this time ah ?
add me in msn ah if you want :)

Hey, not always lah, but often enough :)
Seldom use msn nowadays, but i'll add ya when I do go on.

hey weckl-x, thanks for ordering the sticks... drop me a line on msn too to let me know when to pay u ok? alvyn07 at gmail dot com

joshie said:
yea man thanks. tell me if you're bringing in wood hoops. haha

Lol, the main thing with bringing anything in is we must have enough numbers so the cost of shipping can be shared. I don't mind being the facilitator for mini-mass orders, esp if I'm interested in the items also.

The point is 1) Save money if the shops here are ripping us off 2) The items are unavailable locally. No point ordering then the item is cheaper at SL or DR right?

For some of these small ticket items like sticks... I can pay first then collect later.. Others, I don't have enough upfront.

Anyway, then maybe those with bigger pockets can initiate. We can start a list of wish items to bring in together, then see which has enough demand to actually go through?

Drum gear mass-order wishlist
(Maybe can state the people interested in brackets below the item so we know how many)

-Wood hoops
(Joshie)

-5 DW drumsets
(All for Danial!!) :lol:

DullTheater said:
bro.. wat about bringing in tours..
like the sabian vault tour??
hahahahahaha :D

Eh, that kinda thing is the responsibility of the local Sabian Dealer!!
(If they are interested in serving drummers at all, that is... )

danial said:
weckl-x , u have a kit ? if yes what kit do u use ?

Pearl RT and lovin' it! This is the perfect home practice kit for HDB methinks. Doesn't take up much space but you don't really lose the feel of a kit. I personally feel it's a bit of a shame if I had something like a Sonor Delite and can't enjoy the sound to it's full potential because I don't want enemies for neighbours. Prefer to invest most of my dough in cymbals for now. These I can play reasonably without issues.

Haha, think I'll share pics when my Tama brass shell snare and cymbals arrive.

What about you danial?

hmm sadly so haha , swee lee sales is tomro , too bad i have no money so maybe i'll just wait for next year one haha

joshie said:
i'll pay you in january. im broke right now.

i need someone to teach me how to work vpost!

Yup, can.. Because of Sweelee sale right?? Extended somemore, thinking of going to check it out tomorrow.

Alvyn also reserve till Jan. I'll hold what I can till Jan, then by then I'll have to sell off what I have on hand, can't keep all my money in wood!

vpost? anything you need to clarify just PM me lah.

yo bro....
you accept card???

i got masters, visa and american express...
which card you prefer?
better still, which card got discount for the sticks???

hahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, joker. You opening a shop for me to run issit??

If USPS can give discount on the shipping I sure pass on one :lol:

Collection:
Those who want can self-collect from my place around serangoon central.

I would really prefer to organize one meetup session then everybody collect together, or else damn terok man, meeting everyone separately.

Another option for those living in the west, I sometimes drive my bro back to Jurong Camp, so if you're nearby I can swing by, no problem.

Now thinking maybe I should have collected $$ before getting my friend to send to me. Now all broke after sweelee sale!! :? :lol:

danial said:
anyone living in east ? ( that odered sticks ) :lol:

Haha, no way I'm driving to the east sia...

Hmm, sent out email and sms, but no response from some of the guys (Kahuna & Eugene).

What time are you guys free? After work/school?

The easiest I can think of is we meet in a central place like Plaza Singapura or something. Maybe late enough so that most of us can make it. 9PM-10PM? I sacrifice and sit for 1 hr at Macs or something.

Back