Tottenham Hotspur Fans!

ooooooooo.... pity pity ....... was waiting to see if they cud avenge their penalty kicks loss after 1-1 draw match with Singapore that time ...

ooooooooo.... pity pity ....... was waiting to see if they cud avenge their penalty kicks loss after 1-1 draw match with Singapore that time ...

Last time and now different.Bet they can thrash SG like 100-0 no problem.

Last time and now different.Bet they can thrash SG like 100-0 no problem.

Hahaha, as a Spurs Supporters for a really long time....i knew where fgl is heading....being a supporter of that team he supports, he will look for opportunities to 'hammer' Spurs:rolleyes::)

Am i right fgl? Anyway, i hope that Spurs will continue to improve, till end of the season till to the next:)

Yeah, Spurs not coming here this year. While i was looking forward to them coming, it is better for them to prepare for next season.

Spurs fans can so called 'celebrate' a landmark of success with a new idea on building a new stadium.

The project is starting soon and the new stadium will be build on the same plot of land where White Hart Lane is currently standing.

how come AQUANAUT never come into this thread seeing that he's such a big SPUD fan????

The keeper I think was at fault.. The lunge was quite dangerous. After that he lost the plot..making mistakes after mistakes

ahaha, as a Spurs Supporters for a really long time....i knew where fgl is heading....being a supporter of that team he supports, he will look for opportunities to 'hammer' Spurs:rolleyes::)

Am i right fgl? Anyway, i hope that Spurs will continue to improve, till end of the season till to the next:)

like I said ... spurs vs SG national team will be a close fight all right

stupid spurs..leading 2 goals then lose it...tsk tsk..get relegated lah..better for everyone..haha

but then again..someone should just shoot the ref..:)

2 times the ball rolled in slowly...cant really blame gomes...he has done quite well by saving the first shots but cant help but to concede the rebound...

Back