The Music Lab

Thanks guys for your support! It really warms my heart to see some of the familiar faces yesterday...do not let it stop at the open house ya? Our doors are always open even if you just wanna drop by for a chat....!

I really wanna take this opportunity to thank the non-instructors that helped out, namely Daniel, Mervyn, Lennat, Eric, Lorina, Theresa.....THANK YOU!!!

Pictures and Vids coming up soon too!!

This is the Beautiful Pearl Vision kindly sponsored by - Alvin Tan Of The Music Lab

I had a try on this Kit - The Bass Drum & The Floor Tom was simply ........OMG Awesome.eeeeeeeeeeeee Man (check up with Killerbee too)......

PearlVisionByMusicLab1.jpg

PearlVisionByMusicLab2.jpg

PearlVisionByMusicLab3.jpg

Damn sweet snare and pies, Alfe! How does the Musashi sound with the wood hoops?

Thanks for the pictures and video, Eric. Very nicely taken.

Sweet! Thanks, Alvin!

Checked out other videos on Vimeo. The cover of Rihanna's Umbrella was awesome! Hah and yessssssss I finally get to see Lennat on the drums! And damn, 'Play That Funky Music' was out of this world! Crazayyyy, absolutely loved it! :D

Last edited:
After thoughts:

1) Seeing Alfe and band, I mean, Alfe, Eugene and Daniel, perform made me want to tear a little. Then when I saw Dragon, Lily, Bani, Fugene, Mark made me want to swell up even more tears. I could really feel the passion, you know. It's good to see it and feel it. Playing music and teaching music because it's what you love. My goodness. Like Alfe said, "HIGHER!!!"

2) OOQ is damn hot. Like 'wee-wit' hot. Next time I shall target to take a photo with the entire band for my Facebook default photo.

3) Music Lab is family! I can hang out all day. And take a nice, cosy nap at the couch. Ho ho!

4) Red color for walls is always good! Bright and cheery!

5) Buffet food was awesome.

Jeepers so cheeky! Kwa kwa. Come see me drum more at Baybeats this year then. We are playing on Saturday. Hosay arh!

Pity that I had to leave early. Didn't get to watch OOQ!

First time I saw Alfe sing. Drum and sing at the same time even. Power lah! :mrgreen:

Jeepers:
Next time Lennat's band, Midnight Marvel have gigs, we go support lah. They are playing Baybeats some more ley!

Yesssss we shall, Mel! Fwah, the Maroon 5 covers were damn nicely done as well. Liang Hong owned, yo.

Thanks Alvin for the Videos - it was nice really....Hahahaha don't play play hor - our Bro Alfe not only can Drum Well - but can very sing well too.....(my respect man)

cheers

You folks are damn smart lah! hahahaa!
It was my impersonation of the 'ah lian speaks hokkien' fan for Alfe! Wahahaa! :p
I didn't know the video recording was on though. If not I wouldn't have done that! LOL!

Last edited:
Back