The Music Lab

Bro Jeeper - I'm not part of the Student Demo - But I'm the Bouncer that day lah ...Kekekekeke ! ....

1st Welcoming Words - the minute you open the door - " Can you please.eeee kindly take Off your Shoes, Thank You !" .... "What Drinks do you want?" - "Har? Coca-Cola har - Coca Cola - You Go Buy downstairs - Water we have" ...Hehehehe just kidding lah - I'll Be There and see you all my Bros..

OK - enough of joking liao here - Last year I went - It was Fun really, so I'm going there again - Guess I will be there whole day....

Please come ! . Let's have Fun.nnnnnnnnn & learning again..

A Thank You Note To Alvin: - Thanks Bro/Sifu for the 2 hours-Lesson that day - thanks for helping me with the appropriate groove for the song. There is only one-problem - My legs was really clamp when I got out of Music Lab that saturday...wow.ww tough training man...Thanks alot.

Last edited:
Guys,

Just a quick note on the open house. We are only allowed 50 people inside the premise at the same time (Fire-Safety Regulations). There will be a numbering system in place so come early if you can! And if you're made to wait, no worries, I've catered for buffet lunch (12-3pm)....so you can chomp while you wait!

See you guys soon!!!

What is the timing for the different performances?
Think I can drop by at around 1pm. Got to 'disappear' by 3pm though.

PS: Alvin better keep a lookout for your green goblin ah. Skarlee I bring it home you also don't know! Wahahaa! :p

Yet another drumset sponsorship !!!

Hi all,

I would like to take the opportunity to announce that The Music Lab/Alvin has agreed in principle to sponsor us with a drumkit for Soft Drum Xchange Singapore!!! :mrgreen:

Alvin has generously agreed to sponsor not just a simple drumset - but a PEARL VISION !!!! :shock:

We're working furiously meanwhile to sort out the admin/logistics (also the venue) so keep u guys posted again

cheers

OMG - - - - ....Thanks You Alvin....Undeniable Support To DXS, since DAY 1 ....

Yes...That's Alvin & Music Lab.......

Pearl Vision (100% Sponsor By Alvin Of Music Lab)
MusicLabLogo.gif

Holy crap! woo thanks alvin...

So when is the next exchange...looking forward to it...kinda miss all the xchange guys...

Holy crap! woo thanks alvin...

So when is the next exchange...looking forward to it...kinda miss all the xchange guys...

Hahahaha Wah-low-eh, how to wait till the next Xchange (it would'nt be this week for sure) - I'm going down to Music Lab straight after my work, and get my feet & hands on the New Pearl Vision this Saturday at Music Lab (must try it out lah) .... everyone can try it (I pressume) since it's Music-Lab Opening, and would love to see DXS NEW Pearl Kit man ....... Yes, yes - see me so cleber.

Bros/Sis : - Join me leh - we will meet there (but I can only be there at 2pm) - then let's have Fun.nnnnnnnn Altogether !

Last edited:
WARRAO! That is sooooooo awesome and generous of you Alvin! Thank you sooo sooo much for the kind support!
YOU ROCK!!! \m/

wah ding dongs. damn sweet, alvin! will. hug. you. when. i. see. you. <3<3 HAHAHAAH :mrgreen:

Eric, you're gonna be there from 2pm till closing?

No Worries Dudez!!! Just keep the drum rollin'.....!!! And Jeepers...even though I'm not homophobic it doesn't mean I like to get intimate with males....so ermm...a handshake will do ya? Ha!

By the way, we've test run the kit! It projects like crazy!! Can't wait to have you guys sit behind it!! And Myner....you're gonna love blasting your feet on this bass drum!!

All the best to DXS!!!

Last edited:
woohoo i'm coming tomorrow hahaha...i confirm shy one de sia how ah:???: nvm must go ard kpo kpo hahaha...see you all there...

Our DXS Pearl Visions Kit has arrived :mrgreen:

vision1.jpg

vision2.jpg

vision3.jpg

vision4.jpg

Pearl Visions VLX 5pc Drumkit in Black Lacquer Fade
- 22x18 bass drum
- 16x16 floor tom
- 10x8, 12x9 toms
- 14x5.5 Pearl Sensitone Steel Snare
- Pearl ISS Mounts
- 900 Series Hardware

Last edited:
oh dang...power sized toms...but beautiful still!!!

..BUT WOO DXS has a 2nd set now!

Alvin for president!!!

Wow, damn the kit looks awesome! I'm sure it sounds just as awesome man.

Cheers to alvin for such generosity!

On a side note, who took the pictures anyway ? They're beautifully taken !

And Jeepers...even though I'm not homophobic it doesn't mean I like to get intimate with males....so ermm...a handshake will do ya? Ha!

Aww. I was really looking forward to getting a hug. HAHA i kid i kid. Nah don't even need a handshake, just allow me to caress your green monster for a good 30 seconds and it'll be all good! :twisted:

spinninsticks: Agreed, very nice pictures taken! Sweeet finish, very sexy cymbal caught in the act as well. Thanks y'all! Absolute shame I couldn't drop by.

Back