The End of an Era...

Cavett

Breaking News...

Just to inform u guys that, due to major differences in musical direction, I am no longer part of Terminal Cry and have parted ways with the band.. The band is still ard and if u guys have any questions to ask Terminal Cry then u can all just email them at terminalcry@hotmail.com as I wont be in liberty to answer any queries abt them..

So that makes me a free agent guitarist! Any band who needs a not so gd guitarist can call me! Hehe... Any genre also can..

sad to hear that...but look on the bright side man...
there are other boundaries to explore...
Cavett...try trash metal for a change..its fun

Every musicians sure to be changing bands.. i dont believe you can be in a band with the same person for eternal.. i myself also keep changing and changing.. just keep the passion going.. thats the most important :wink:

The passion of music is always in me no matter what.. I have been in and out of bands but Terminal Cry still holds up to be one of the best band I've ever played in.. It was a very hard decision but one I had to take..

Venture to thrash metal? Well been there done that... Though I do have a mindset on the next project I wanna be in but I do wish to venture to genres that I have never ever done before first.. Hip-hop/kerongcong guitars or something.. Hehe...

Any bands who needs a guitarist can still contact me! Me email is iiswadii@gmail.com .. Long time never jam, hand itchy already...

hmm gd luck in finding ur new band.
i suggest trash..coz i feel the metal scene is booming thats all..

Latest posts

Back