The Dark Knight: Movie of the year?

simply put..

the best movie to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heath ledger's joker is da'shit!!!!!!
he's really a very very scary villian.. but that just how villians in batman.. and also batman himself, shud be... just dark, mysterious, scary.......
not like joel schumacher's batman movies.. too very colourful
very very very disappointed them all.....

Ledger DESERVES to win an Oscar, not just as a post-life tribute to his work, but he was so believable. Comedic at the right times, sinister and dangerous at the other, but always in perfect portrayal of a lunatic on the loose.

The movie wouldn't be as remotely as cool as it is without him!

In recent years, which actor who played baddies ever won an oscar? I read somewhere they won't even give it to great comedy acts no matter how good they are. But this time maybe possible due to this untimely death.

watched just now .. slept for the first half of the show.. only watched the middle to 3/4 of it and fell asleep again.. still prefer Iron Man though.. hmm...

movie rating: 6/10
joker acting: 10/10 without his great acting.. the movie is crap...

Last edited:
Unleash the joker quotes.

"Why so serious?"

or

"Lets put a smile on that face"

take your vote, now if only i can get a dollar for everytime someone says that

watched just now .. slept for the first half of the show.. only watched the middle to 3/4 of it and fell asleep again.. still prefer Iron Man though.. hmm...

movie rating: 6/10
joker acting: 10/10 without his great acting.. the movie is crap...

how would u see the highlights then? u didn't watch the full movie and rated it 6/10??

No one mentioned anything about our local talent Ng Chin Han, who was portrayed as Lau, the Chinese dude in the movie. I thought he was pretty good too =D

Back