The Aftermath of Bras Basah Swee Lee Year End Sale!

musicinvitation

I hope to start this tread to gather all Softies Feedback on the Final Event of the Year for the Company.

Please feel free to post the Great Deals that you guys have obtain in this Great Event! ;)

Music Invitation

lol hello, i gotten my rg321mh but not during the sales, cos i know it would be god damn crowded. yeah anyway, the rg321 that i gotten the humbucker ring looks corroded.. how?

whitebrokenriff said:
lol hello, i gotten my rg321mh but not during the sales, cos i know it would be god damn crowded. yeah anyway, the rg321 that i gotten the humbucker ring looks corroded.. how?

not too worry too much- these units stain easily, strenuous polisihing won't return the mint condition. soon your bridge saddles will stains as well. i have learnt to accept this as expected depreciation. in any case, they are replaceable- not too bad huh?

btw- were you the one who bought the blue RG321 & told me you have been aiming it for quite some time already?

subversion said:
btw- were you the one who bought the blue RG321 & told me you have been aiming it for quite some time already?

hahaha so you are subversion? yeah, im the one. this guitar really good man :lol: ok gtg there now. later.

I was soooo lucky to get the last display piece of the DE7. LoL!! Have to go back there again sat or sun to get the box though...well i only bought the DE7 and a Dunlop Capo. Nothing much.

Luckily we were early last nite. Got what i wanted. Got myself an Epi Les Paul custom and a laney mxd 15. Wanted the cube 15 but was sold out! Pretty happy about the sale but the amount of people was MADNESS!!

Just got back from the War zone with a big :) when I step outside the store.

Started queuing up at 11pm and just hanging out.

The crowd started to build up ard 8plus but jaws drop when they saw the long queue.

H-Hour was 1045 am and the madness began.

When i was let loose, thoughts came over me,"Those CYMBALS!!!"

I was fortunate enuff to get what I want without any difficulties. With 3 drummers "cheong-nging" together, its every sticks and cymbals available/left for himself/herself. 8)

The queue was similar or rather same as the chopping for passport at the causeway but this time, with those babies in my hand, i couldnt care less abt the waiting.

After nearly hours, sweet taste of victory is MINE!!

My haul:

16" HHX Power Crash
18" AA Metal-X Crash
14" Pro Mini-China (tiny little devil)

and

Sabian Crisis pack..

A good deal after more than 10hrs of waiting.

yeah..back from the super duper crazy sale...the queue is so long..even when after i buy finish my stuffs...the queue r still growing...

i got myself a dunlop crybaby 95Q wah pedal and DOD milkbox compressor

still got any more drumsticks left? was thinking of going to get some stix and maybe a HHX china but forget it...i think it will be gone at 11am... i know the queue is very long..

Of cos, I would like to thank Swee Lee for the sales... Though some improvements are best welcomed, but let's just wait til the sales is over...

:D 8)

Hehehe! I got a Black Dimarzio X2N, 2 x Blue Velvet Bridge single coils, 1 x Double Whammy humbucker F-spaced, 1 x Squier Standard Strat, 1 x Ibanez DE-7.

Phew... that was quite a trip.

Yay i got the ibanez SW 65 Sound wave bass amp. I wanted to get te SW 35 but it was sold out. A bit over budget on the amp so didnt get anything else major. Just got the dunlop fretboard conditioner and a gibson guitar cleaner. I was tempted to get the Ibanez Bass synth but wasn't really to sure on it so i didnt buy it. Next time.

Hehehe am a happy person now,...

Back