TGM or santa'fe?

Depends on how fast you can actually save ... If it's like 2 more years of saving then you can afford a better guitar then get a cheap one now. When you older get more dough and get a better one. All the time saving, alot of stuff can be learnt. My favourite guitar will still be my first Squier, learnt alot on that thing, played all sorts of music on it...

Don't get TGM, played one before, it kind of sux.. the one I was playing had some connection problems as well.... I don't know whether the alternatives in this price bracket are better, though...

Pier.

tgm / santa fe

2b real honest...even the new fender USA nowadays kinda slack...

Old fenders the best...

In order to satifsy one's self for the search for the ultimate / perfect guitar - jus do what I did..custome order evryhing from Warmoth & build yr own...
:smt046

small fortune...but satisfied...paint job, everything dun by then...den juz fix up liaao

yep my finished CBS rosewood/mapel neck, mop inlays + shipping cost me $461! paing eh... 8O

CBS means big headstock strat ala 70s style...I'm doin up a Bonnie Raitt tribute guitar 8)

CBS era strats are the worst strats ever made, i mean not the shape but the strat itself, that's how ibanez and other jap companies rose up by making better copies than the original fender strats themselves.

DeathCubeK said:
CBS era strats are the worst strats ever made, i mean not the shape but the strat itself, that's how ibanez and other jap companies rose up by making better copies than the original fender strats themselves.

exactly, maybe because leo fender left then everything was messy in new hands

yeah tt's a car model by hyundai...but ther's also a guitar with 'santa'fe' written on the headstock...it's the 'brand' i suppose...but can only be found in ashleigh n dan's at peninsula...n these 2 shops r linked..so i think they made those guitars...

DeathCubeK said:

Nevertheless, still very collectable.

i saw this sec 2 kid using a santa fe strat during our school performance...and i tot it was a fender. :oops:

17wil said:
i saw this sec 2 kid using a santa fe strat during our school performance...and i tot it was a fender. :oops:

new batch of santa fe diffirent headstock - now more like pensa shur...

check new batch properly coz the 1st 2 batches were were great den quality decrease...IMHO 8)

don't get a santa'fe or a TGM. Both are not worth for money. Get better brands like squier. Whatever it is don't rush into buying stuff. When you're reeady then buy it. Hope it helps.

Back