TGM or santa'fe?

TGM electrics are already quite a number of generations down already. Today's TGM are selected by quality and value much better than in the past. But the value thing is always TGM basket anyway.

The current "legend series" of strats have immpeccable value for the dollar. You have to understand what parts are used, the construction and attention to details. I feel the current batches are top value for money guitars. Note that this series are for people who appreciate classic features, like shallec look lacquered neck, maple fretboard, schaller style tuners.

It's the underdog of strats offerings on the market now.

yep.. the gracia in my pic.. i didn't even test it personally.. haa.. i ask the guy to play it.. sounds alright to me so i got it..

bin4christ said:
ok...now which shud i get?craftsman or TGM?both cost around the same...
guess the santa'fe is out liao...

Why not you dont buy at all.. Save a bit more money to buy a better guitar..

Cheers.. :D :D

bin4christ said:
hey how bout this?santa fe n behringer?both are used n both selling arpund 100 bucks...

No to both. I suggest you try to be a bit more patient and save up first. Or you buy a DECENT guitar first then save up for a good amp.

santa fe

I actually used a santa fe strat copy as my back up guit...not bad once you change pick ups....(and scrap off the name..hee hee) better than TGM if U ask me & def betta than SX (bot one last year & sold off real fast ...The neck is more strat like and frets are medium jumbo...and the early issued ones have gotthe fender style headstock...

MY 2 cents opinion...

Re: santa fe

fgl said:
I actually used a santa fe strat copy as my back up guit...not bad once you change pick ups....(and scrap off the name..hee hee) better than TGM if U ask me & def betta than SX (bot one last year & sold off real fast ...The neck is more strat like and frets are medium jumbo...and the early issued ones have gotthe fender style headstock...

MY 2 cents opinion...

but i heard not just the pickups tt r bad...

santa fe

Compared to th eother guits mentioned, to be Santa Fe still best value for money..of course you cant compared to Mex or Jap Strat lah...

Also I tried a few pieces b4 i bot my santafe...sum were not dat well made while other were quite ok... so you gotta chose & inspec b4 purchase..

Overall I still give it my vote...

:lol:

ok...but i think is ashleigh n dan make 1 right?it's not found in harmony central...n not all the santa fes r the same right?some r gd some r bad tho they r all the same model(strat) like some hav bad cavity,etc. while some r perfect...

save save save, then get a fernandes or fender.. i regretted buying a cheap guitar.. cause now im saving again to get me a better guitar.

Back