Temasek polytechnic

mygrades.jpg

11th intake la.. hahhaa

deathcubek so cheap man... nothing solid to say... then just pass some racist comment. people get punched for far less...

looks like just another dude that constantly posts crap... doesnt dare show up at meet ups. try to hide under another nick.. but too dense to cover his tracks..
post pics of other ppls gear... then kana expose...

i think you should register a new nick and start all over la.... be nice and stop being a lil bitch.

DeathCubeK said:
His name really Chan Min only meh? what is that, some china name?

Why don't you post your own results and let us have a look since you've so much to say? :roll:

actually you know something....i love to haf you here deathcubek.... you are the true singaporean comedian man.... HAHAHA! i so just love laughing at your posts...so please post more.

Anubitsch said:
oh man DeathCubeK drawing so much attention. Wth man i have failed :cry:

Dude, unless you're insane, you do not want to be like him. It's the wrong sort of attention he's drawing.

*sigh* I see some people have not learned to be good posters or good human beings. I wonder if those people will show up at the next SOFT meeting. I wonder what those people are trying to prove. They haven't showed us anything other than that they might possibly be lower life forms who learned how to type and use the Net.

Oh no im nt being like him. Hez trying too hard to b like me :lol: Hez here for the fun of it. His main aim is to stay anonymous n make a fool out of himself. I can make a fool out of myself bt i have limits. :roll: Hey dark_knight, stop tryina plug ur ps2 into the pc :twisted:

Latest posts

Back