Temasek polytechnic

you're complaining about holidays being too long? you're given free time, use it meaningfully. why whine?

Me a gangster? noo... I got better things to do then don tattoos and act tough.

But lemme tell you this. In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

now that was a quote from scarface. Of course american gangsters in movies are always cooler. Anyway i trying to get job but so far no luck. I would like to do something like being a pimp or a bouncer.

LoL...

2 mths.. It's really enough to work, cure some GAS, or just focus on playing to improve..

I agree on the policy of money making the power taking n the women getting in this country. :lol: U have a pretty decent goal in life ma man. Like how they say it, u rox my sox! :oops:

I don't quite like the idea of just focusing your energies on money, power, and women.. It clouds direction if you know what i mean. Disrespect then comes from assumed authority. Ultimately, making less friends. But well, i'm still gonna respect those opinions.

As a musician i'd rather spend my 2mths practicing up, making music and most importantly, having fun with fellow musicians. Money, power and women would really be the last things on my mind. Happiness is..

You know, i wasn't an a$$hole my whole life. I was a very nice guy. But i realise that sometimes you cannot be like adam sandler in wedding singer and expect to get drew barrymore. Girls like dating guys who are a#$holes and got alot of money and who treat them like sh*t. I'm so sick of this worldly life.

DeathCubeK said:
You know, i wasn't an a$$hole my whole life. I was a very nice guy. But i realise that sometimes you cannot be like adam sandler in wedding singer and expect to get drew barrymore. Girls like dating guys who are a#$holes and got alot of money and who treat them like sh*t. I'm so sick of this worldly life.

Ya know, i don't usually turn on the asshole side of me, but i will just this once.
Whatever you posted above, that's your own problem man. Find a way to solve it, and not come to SOFT and post hostility-inducing comments. Some of what you say is true, but it's the way you phrase it. If you need help in that aspect of your life, i'm sure many softies here would gladly offer help. If not, really, you aren't welcome here. I don't think the netherworld would welcome you if you continued behaving like that either.

k here's a solution deathcubek guy, since the holidays so damn long, why dont you spend it in school . pretend you skip all the classes. placebo effect

hey, the holidays are long, but so what? I've got to take sup papers, so im studying nontheless...please don't complain that the holidays are long, because you will miss them once you start working...

k here's a solution deathcubek guy, since the holidays so damn long, why dont you spend it in school . pretend you skip all the classes. placebo effect

This is the weirdest thing i've ever heard in my life. Sounds good..

I've got to take sup papers, so im studying nontheless.

Well study hard.. Don't retake a module, im sure that would suck...

hmm. I agree with everyone else. when people don't give others any reason to care about them, and all they do is try to stir up unnecessary trouble, generally their whines are not well-received.

Latest posts

Back