Stompin' Ground

ello suhaimi!

love you guys since your grey and we set the pace era... :D
respect la... welcome to SOFT! :wink:

greetings encik- i'm a friend of Zahid, we met before @ swee lee (you wanted to buy a simple guitar, no floyd-rose, no frills, etc- remember?) & during your performance @ substation (like 2 years back).

wanna ask if you still possess your SG... :cool:

For thos who have no idea, Stompin Ground is one of the premiere local bands of the 90s. Be introduced.

Welcome, sir :)

ello suhaimi!

love you guys since your grey and we set the pace era... :D
respect la... welcome to SOFT! :wink:

Thank U for the kind words...we've been blessed with sincere local support all these years & thats the only reason we're still doing it after 20 years :)

thank U :)

greetings encik- i'm a friend of Zahid, we met before @ swee lee (you wanted to buy a simple guitar, no floyd-rose, no frills, etc- remember?) & during your performance @ substation (like 2 years back).

wanna ask if you still possess your SG... :cool:

Greetings fren

I remember :) ...& yes I still have my SG tucked away nicely. I used it now only for rythm parts during recordings :)

For thos who have no idea, Stompin Ground is one of the premiere local bands of the 90s. Be introduced.

Welcome, sir :)

Thanks for the kind intoduction :)

I already feel at home..thank U :)

Just wanted to ask..how come I cant reply & quote a few posts at the sametime without having that "over more than 4 images" popping up in my replies? :)

heyyy... must be the black Yamaha SG ehhh??? :?:

one of the BEST there is then...
they opened for Fugazi twice and Rollins Band (or was it 4-sides - i missed that because of NS)...

Yup..it's the black Yamaha SG...been with me since 1988..my 20 year old baby :)

It was Stompin Ground pening for ROLLINS back then...both 4-SIDES & Sg opened for the 2 times FUGAZI played here bro :)

Welcome to soft!! But we're not 'lembek' ah. Hehehe!! Have not been seeing you guys for sometimes!! Keep the music coming!!!

Saluti!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :-D

Currently I'm sessioning for Hardcore band VOICEOUT. Just recorded 2 tracks last week. It'll be included in my latest compilation project LION CITY HARDCORE II "TOGETHER AGAIN AT LAST". Release under RECONSTRUX RECORDS run by me & Ayong my drummer (Dies Irae Productions) , we have 12 bands in the comp & hope to release & launch it early next year :)

Wish us luck :)

For latest updates & other stuff please visit our myspace page :)

STOMPIN' GROUND - http://www.myspace.com/stormgrind

4-SIDES - http://www.myspace.com/foursides

RECONSTRUX RECORDS - http://www.myspace.com/reconstruxrecords

Yes voiceout great band , Beb and i did a project band and his a good sidekick to have, great influence meshhuga. all the best!!!!

Thanks guys :)

I just posted at the "OPEN MIC" thread with a link to one of my other band 4-SIDES new track. Just wanted to give U guys a headstart on what to expect from the upcoming LCHC II project :)

Hope U guys like it & will really appreciate some constructive comments

Back