Stickers for your guitar

wanna talk bout this go to the other thread.this ons on WHERE to get stickers and not WHETHER he should paste it.

i was just joking laaa everyone has their own liking.
isntead of buying, why not create your own stickers. there are so many good sticker printing shop in bras basah.

teleredstrings1.jpg

mine are self-made:

1. print from internet on quality paper

2. paste on guitar 8)

Hahaha yeah but its minimal, tho still happens. But if you like it by all means. Personally I'm too afraid the stickers(the adhesive agent, actually) would do something to my topcoat.

Kwerty said:
I'm surprised no one talked about the price of those stickers in Peninsula.

Not sure for myself, but will you guys spend 5 bucks on a "smaller than palm-sized sticker?"

I went to the shop once, flipped the entire album and their stickers are really expensive. One tiny piece will cost you like 2-3 dollars.

Yes, it's costly! I guess if you really need stickers and you can't print them yourself, that's your only choice.

Stickers like Jim Bean and Jack Daniels should be in abundance in shops like X-craft etc. Perhaps you could try Far-East.

I print stuff on paper then stick on my guitar but I'm afraid that the top part of the paper would come off if I accidentally run across it...

Back