steal from the drug dealer!

emphibian

for every time the snail is biting it's way into fat, it is safe to go home. possible chances of getting strong is that weak normally has wits and the very strong portrayed as brainless. common times we see that the problem lies within nothing more then that useless, pathetic, harmless goat that engulfs the stormy seas which has the sharks that go against the scene of the crime. but then, here we all see that it is important that we do not simply idle because everyone likes it. because killer rabbits don't ordinarily have originality and that's why the key does not work anymore. fact is not about how man could not exist? do you know that it is hard to keep up when it the sharks are charging fast? really because normally sharks have no originality but are they absolutely smart in killing us human beings in totality? somehow i think that either or is a lesson that already has a good self explaination to the general students in class. an audience who does not want it or does not need it has the power to kill the everyday norm that enjoys kissing floors and has many part time jobs. however, any idiot who has the right part done well enough for them to to be liked, gets it. do not swim near the end with a pyjamas or...what was it? could it be that it is the right for them having it, knowing that each different shampoo conditioning has a different smell? but of course no one listens to this man who thinks he has land that was made by hand, that was created using the most purest made cream that has enabled all us human beings to die alone? what are we going to do? we don't even know who we are at this very point right now? long live the queen! there is a slight chance no one there goes over the hill to ever get enough action. despite us, enough farmers have gotten what they need to last the cruel winter. to prove this examplary fantastic theory, fully powered water sprinklers are installed. dwell far beneath the canyon and into the river of blood as the the magician who once died, thought he'd never die. despite harmful processes, the very deadly python snakes and the mutant monkeys who has ideologies, many times we fall flat behind another high wall because of this foolish act. so what is art? a treat for the queen. i believe the main problem's gone. suppose we killed a bear and the little cub escaped and called main office about the murder. this problem is ridiculous because simply it is just plain stupid. how could that cub make a phone call? the funny thing about this is appreciation of people laughing is accepted. of love and war, our basic understanding to live independantly is growing. is everyone in this place here lacking a sense of humor?. but to enjoy the presence and to appreciate what is given to us, all you need to do is swim. need a pair of underwear? time to hit the stores and we'll understand. Paratroopers' CODE : QUEEN! and now that's what we call proper planning. probably no one will like it. 2 out of hundreds of victims of the painful disease known as the plague of sex, will live. most of these victims are so commonly inclined to not using it, used it after they got it. words cannot convey how they suffer in the middle of the night. our cows are smart and almost every single day, they eat sharks. day without night is just like lives without an "O". incomplete. and just when you thought you knew that we will all survive this, we decided to let it go. chose the path of least resistence not otherwise has brought humanity down. to kill a deer : a rifle. apply the menacing bullets to keep them from running. when you fired, where do you think they hide? needed to fight to stay queen. hence, the only common problem could probably, just probably, be the problem. the fact remains still that the problem in serving food in tin lies in the usage of utensils. and within the confinements of this society, the standard human race has got band issues to settle. and that itself is the problem afterall now. if one would want to kill, we're encouraging almost everyone that loves looking at beautiful pigeons and squirrels to hunt for dinosaurs that's roaming. be warned that these dinosaurs are appreciated, loved and respected. with that, we must always kill them. you must find the bones and be first to smash your politicians head. understand that they won't exactly know what the fuck you're doing so it is wise to carry food. is it clear that we're humans? that by doing something like that we're helping our own kind from doing all those heavy crap work? not to mention that there's someone just too smart to understand einstein. understand the concept of healthy lifestyle. that all fast food are consumed by putting it in our mouths. putting more than fries, you save 5 dollars off your cost. you guys must understand that when we're together, we can stop this chaos. and not to forget our friend, giving him full credits for everything. them selfish bastards deserve to die. each monster has their own mechanical instruments, used, not to kill, but jamming their nemesis' eyes deep. so a little deed a day, a bit of hard work and pain for several months will give us 2 children. keep them safe after hours because nothing can see past a well decorated home. since last week, we've tried jogging all around. is this going to be stale? going to the football stadium just to swim across the grass. we'll do a million laps a day. them atheletes will respect everyone here a lot more then they would. world of sports is great but of not much use. they are good, but not all that fantastic. no. jumping thru hoops won't finish it. if you like pepper'd eggs, is the isolated garbage kept well? strictly, i would have to say no. beyond eggs in the food chain is that garbage bag already. of course to further elaborate the point is a very smart man called John. "certain things in life are weird. extend your arm and it's bitten. of jumping and singing trees of course, we don't eat much food. the sharks they feed on our music as we think that it is unimportant. truth is, it's very important. trust me, i'm smart. i dwell in such areas you get into but never observed properly. so finding treasure by the ocean shore an experience you say? that's not original. that is claiming someone else's identity. if you are true, then i believe you will kill me. strongly do i believe in this. believe me when i say again that oysters are tasty. very tasty. the clams aren't too bad but search the menu for more specials. of course you'd think i'm crazy. originality here is the discovery itself. would never think that i'm smart. never once did i doubt my end. but hear me well! everyone but the butler will live. he does not like his life. and this shows contentment. strive for the mean green men who lurks around. that is the key to success. originality is attained there. no one might agree with me. just do not jump overboard and cease to exist. because we are all living after this. should we summon all? maybe not the queen." now await another passage or two. or another essay or two. won't be long before we see the finish line. we're hungry and, oh, but of course, we have a menu. text it to us and wait. this won't take long as it is a fast food joint. you just hang on for maybe just a minute. we shall begin with the trial.

the drug dealer headed south!

a quick left turn, he took. before the long stretch of endless roads.

could it be retrieved?

someone!

well.

hmmz...

coming to the conclusion of the endless rambles belonging to you , which no sense of is made in form of any.conclude i must in aspect this of you being or either an or a

(1) high addict on druggie
(2) looney

wah wtf man... cant you at least do some paragraphing...

reading your ramblings off the monitor felt like 3 microns of my eye's light receptors got burned off.

well its seems like thrash to me, but wat is it you trying to say, i cant get myself to read pass ".... uh... i forgot which part"
Or you actually meant to write thrash?

break into the car! make haste!

hunger runs in our veins! all of it! from bottom's up to situation zero. was there a need to strive for the fishmongers? of course. most definitely.

grumble in pain. there is something within. sheltered thoughts. within the context of the juniper tree.

cross the stream with care. we do not provide insurance. please direct your attention to the board. fingers toes we have upon the script.

we smile to hide the obscurity that loathes the course of nature
how high real high just another indecent lullaby
what have we to learn only to fornicate this lie that has been fed
neither have we listened to the deafening music of silence
a paragraph from society's literature of life
a prose from an eulogy to the ignorant
and a sonnet just to end this emotion

i get it.
why does emphibian sound familiar.

drug dealer's got a jet! quick, driver! the airport!

probably we'll take a bow after the curtain's gone down.

not about life, it isn't.
or maybe it is. or isn't.

i've found a theory that could cause the fuji mountains to erupt into bubbles.

this isn't true. please circle the right answer.

your options are being processed. please wait.

should anyone find the formula to deciphering this passage, we'll work on bigger passages.

this is personal. harm us do not.

we don't swim in your toilet so don't pee in our pool.

enjoy the fruits that bear no satisfaction on earth.

If there is a bustle in your hedgerow dont be alarm now, it's just a spring clean for the may queen.

And they stab it with their steeley knives, but they just can't kill the beast.

To the place was I before 'you ease', said yourselves the night man,
To receive we programmed.

And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Back