Stand to win a copy of West Grand Boulevard's new album autographed by all 5 members!

drumsolo86

This night was West Grand Boulevard's to savour and remember. Six years into running, the band finally chalked up their first album launch "Life, Love and A Loss for Better Words". Not many bands have made it to where West Grand Boulevard is today, and could count themselves in similar stead as they join renowned Singapore bands like Great Spy Experiment and Electrico. (All 3 are signed to Warner Music and have released full length album). Among their accolades count: Baybeats Singapore, School Invasion Tour, MensFashionWeek, Celebration@Marina Bay and so on. Their album is NOW available at major music outlets.

Now you can win the new album "Life, Love And a Loss for Better Words" autographed by all 5 members of the band. All you need to do is (1) subscribe to this channel (www.youtube.com/drumsolo86) AND (2) post a comment on any of WGB's videos ON MY CHANNEL on why you like West Grand Boulevard. Winner will be contact via PM on Youtube and posted on bulletin.

You can contact them West Grand Boulevard at:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/westgrandboulevard
Email: westgrand@gmail.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/westgrandboulevard

Copy rights reserved by West Grand Boulevard.

nice vids man, and you upload damn fast too.. haha were you the dude with the camera beside the mixing board at the back? what equipment do you use? haha i've got a couple of vids too but currently they're all on facebook, lazy to do up my youtube channel!! =)

Thanks dude, the guys played a great show. Was a bit nostalgic hearing their sound once again since couple of years back. These guys have been around for some time man, and this album WAS ABOUT TIME IMHO! You guys also wanna know that I snagged the last available album during the launch - which means their album sold out during launch!

On top of that, I got an interview with Bryan Gamboa the frontman on some of his thoughts. Be sure to stay tuned for that as well.
Do post a comment and win this CD and even if you don't win it, you know you can do your fair bit by heading down to the outlets to buy a copy of their new album "Life, Love and A Loss for Better Words".

Back