Some help please

*bump* people please help me do these. I need to collate at least 100 responses for my survey to have validity. It's basically a proposal of a system modifying friendster to be specific to amateur musicians wishing to recruit members to form bands.

Friendster? Hahahahahahah :lol: Btw the survey's kewl..i think most ppl would b positive abt it so as long as u keep getting ppl to c this thread, u wont have a prob :wink:

hahaha... yarhx. project work for Alevels lo. sianz. But basically my group's idea is to use the friendster "circle of friends" method to create a large network of profiles of amateur musicians then u can use the search function to search the profiles according to genre, instrument etc. So that way you can search for people who fit your band's requirements exactly.

DUDE IT'S ONLY SCHOOL, FAKE THE BLOODY SURVEY RESULTS 8)

anyway i've done the thing, any chance your concept will actually take concrete shape? sounds very cool.

hmmmz...? i dunno. there might be some legal aspects to it. I did consider faking the results budden I'm seriously interested in getting this project done right cos i'm quite passionate towards it and really hoping that someone would take up my proposal and set up such a system.

Latest posts

Back