SOFT Jam 2008 3rd Aug Sunday 3-5pm

faizal_rocks

Hey guys

Thinking of organising a SOFT Jam this mth on the 26th. Who's up for it? Thinking of holding it in 4tones big room. This would be a great opportunity for us to jam around n meet the softies in real life.

How about it, folks? :)

Feel free to comment!

LATEST UPDATE as of 26th July 2008. SOFT Jam will be at 4tones Studio, big room on SUNDAY 3rd Aug 3-5pm. Limit to 20 people only.Read on for the latest news.

Last edited:
if everyone just watch and learn...then who jam?

I will help to adjust amp and mic volume levels.............only

Those who wanna watch n learn are welcome..any jam participants, let me know :)

As for me, I`ll do guitar :) will bring in my drummer too if he can make it..

So its like go with the flow kind of thingy?? Anyone on guitars, bass, drum and just improvise and make music on the spot ??

Wow.. Where do i sign ??

Well , each of us can suggest what key to play in,n then from there, the magic starts :)

I went to a SOFT jam back in 2005 in the old Soundmix studios and the jam was amazing.

Faizal, I think u should also decide how many hours of session, how many ppl can go cos 40-50 go then how? ahahah Unless u book all the rooms for SOFTies :)

I go there be Mike Portnoy.

kkthxbai.

kidding. I ish go there to shuck all the skillzz sho i ish can pwnxor your arsexors.

I'm down with it, dawg!

Peace out.

i can imagine....later...one person goes up the stage, "hey any guitarers, drummers, bassers, vocalers, trumpeters blablabla-ers know how to play so-and-so-song by so-and-so?" then people go up and play. wah confirm fun. but this one imagine only ah.....

Portnoy ! So you gonna bring your albino monster eh ? I'll help you lug! :mrgreen:

Is there gonna be a pax limit ? What if response is too overwhelming then people have to stand by the corridor lol.

Nevertheless, a great idea, I'd wanna be there if I'm free. ;)

Back