Skateboarders/BMX Riders/Bladers that are musicians

niteblade

HELLO! i thought starting this thread might be interesting since i know quite a number of skaters that are also musicians

lets share about our experiences.

some skateboarders dare not push the limit as any injury would mean a couple of weeks/months out.

what about you?

my middle finger _i_ got cut really deep once and i couldnt touch my guitar for quite awhile cos it was really swollen and hurt like shit.

Last edited:
i used to skate during my primary school days. Then came the point of time where i started playing tennis and guitar. So after about 3 years, i stopped cause i didn't want to risk not touching my racket and guitar...

i use to skate. .. now the dam board is collecting dust under my bed ..
wouldnt mind giving it away for like 20 bucks .. HAHA

Hahaha. I busted my knee falling from a height of 6ft damn. Can't walk for 2 days. I limp all the way to the studio. I know gay. Haha.

ya la .. but 20 dollars is PRACTICALLY GIVING IT AWAY ! HAHA ... so any takers ? lol !
.. reason for selling ... to much crap under my bed ! hahahahah

i know its a birdhouse .. trucks and wheels i know they are branded. . quite ex if im not wrong .. cant expect me to remember ... i use to skate when i was in p6 ? sec1 ? haha

used to do etnies and powell until triple kickflip only..first deck was a mini. still got those stickers on my old guitar :lol: Looks so punk! However talking about extreme sports, I'm more of a rider and a fan of the older generation of pros (pre-Matt Hoffman era). BMX for life!

Shit I can't even pull a tabletop now! :x

Injury? Well there's no fun in these sports without injuries. I bailed on a tailwhip (bike) and fell 12' on the front tire barely missing the groin. A week on bed. Nice experience. I never really took skating as far though so no such injuries there.

i remembered i did an ollie while speeding down the downhill and i got my right knee busted. then got PES C temporary only during my NS. so who wanna keng ah learn skateboarding ah then get injured. hahaha!

whoa 20 dollars shiok ah.
anyway, if u injured ur arm before u go pes c? pes c for what type one

Back