Six year old drummer busking.

pepper- said:
YES! IM HIS NO.1 FAN! RIGHT, CANDIE!? YOU SHOULD KNOW! LOL. he's like uber cute and talented.

Just observe the expression on his face each time he starts drumming. It's like *stares at you, with a small innocent smile*

Okay I sound like a paedophile.... I'M NOT.

thats what they ALWAYS say...until her avatar appears in the news ... along with a skin treatment,nose job ... and a hit single...lol :lol:

yet to hear him...i hope he is not 'anyhow whack' that kind :D

hey, if he's "anyhowwhack" kind and it still sounds good... well... NATURAL TALENT!!! aha...

many good drummers also look like the anyhowwhack 1 what... but in the end still sound soooo nice!

unlike my kind of anyhow whatck... cymbals all teer ro...

if i have a baby, when its still a fetus, i'll make it listen to all kinds of music and play "learn-how-to" tapes.
start training from young.... :lol:

isn't there a thread in the drummers' section objecting to the way his father treats him as a tool for making money?

he is talented. no doubt. but i feel that his dad making him BUSK, is jst wrong, i feel that they re exploiting him for money. performing is fine, but busking isnt. half the time i walk pass, i see him with an expression that doesnt show joy. but really talented kid though, who knws? maybe he ll give it up once he hits puberty jst like lots of kids who give up stuff cos their parents force them to do it.

yeah, there is. especially since the family is quite well-to-do, I believe, since they can afford to let him learn drums, have his own kit and play in public. this hobby costs money, y'know. the kid's still young la. don't think he knows whether he wants to play in public or not. oh well. it's their family matter, I guess. but still. it's quite wrong if the dad's really using the boy to make money. *honestly, how much money can he make? Singaporeans are so tight with money when it comes to giving to buskers that they put Ebenezer Scrooge to shame*

He's improved a lot since the last time I saw him(6mnths ago). Must be due to his training with Jimmy Lee.

pepper- said:
Faidhi, what's that supposed to mean? :evil: Lol.

oi dont use real name la...nurul...sheesh

ever thought your avatar looks lyk micahel jackson!?lol...ok nvm different story... :lol:

back to busking...if he pursues...thats good...if he doesnt...mho i tink its a waste...

satch said:
he is talented. no doubt. but i feel that his dad making him BUSK, is jst wrong, i feel that they re exploiting him for money. performing is fine, but busking isnt. half the time i walk pass, i see him with an expression that doesnt show joy. but really talented kid though, who knws? maybe he ll give it up once he hits puberty jst like lots of kids who give up stuff cos their parents force them to do it.

If I'm not wrong. There's this chinese show on tv some time ago that featured Ethan. When the journalist asked his parents why they let him busk in public, they said it was to help him improve his confidence.

Latest posts

Back