*scape presents, Electrico 'Live' at the Youth Park, 9th Aug 2008

Photos will be up soon.Please comment on them,its my first time using a D60,my new camera.That tranny dam noisy last night.lol

yeah they had lomo outing. I saw loads of familiar faces.

Kinda cool to see people having fun. Trannys having fun. and quite surprised, no one complain bout the noise after 10pm LOL!

Gosh...haha...too bad...wish that I can bond with new music lovers...lol. But nvm in future, I believe there are lots of chances. Haha...especially from u guys who can update me with music events!

hey mann your pics not bad.. i don't take much pics of gigs (i'm more of a still-life person) but i guess some points to take note

1) try not to chop up your subjects. quite evident in your allura set. heads getting chopped off and i remember there's one pic with inch's arm only hahaha.

2) try to get a clear focus on your subjects. again the allura set a few pics with too much smoke you can't really see the person clearly.

3) capture as much emotions as you can! i liked your TFF set :) probably cause josh plays with alot of emotion as well =D

4) try not to overexpose your subjects. a few pics in electrico set. your balance in TFF set was better.

just some general comments la. what lens/es do you use btw? flash?

hey mann your pics not bad.. i don't take much pics of gigs (i'm more of a still-life person) but i guess some points to take note

1) try not to chop up your subjects. quite evident in your allura set. heads getting chopped off and i remember there's one pic with inch's arm only hahaha.

2) try to get a clear focus on your subjects. again the allura set a few pics with too much smoke you can't really see the person clearly.

3) capture as much emotions as you can! i liked your TFF set :) probably cause josh plays with alot of emotion as well =D

4) try not to overexpose your subjects. a few pics in electrico set. your balance in TFF set was better.

just some general comments la. what lens/es do you use btw? flash?

I use a normal D60 kit lens,those 18mm-55mm VR kit lens and yes I used auto flash(red eye correction).I adjusted the contrast/brightness and the exposure ion photoshop and converted certain photos to black and white but aren't black and whites supposed to be over exposed?

Yea the fire fight photos got lots of expressions,especially joshua,he has lots of 'guitar hero poses' and expressions.Mark John of Allura also has those "guitar hero" expressions as well but I am abit slow in catching him.

Thanks for the comments.That gig was my first time using my new camera,Nikon D60 to shoot.Really excited that night.:mrgreen:

oh i wasn't referring to the black&whites regarding the overexposed shots. yepp

ahha should invest in a faster lens which would be very useful for gigs kinda photography. which sadly i havent had the budget for >< hahaha

Back