rock star fashion

detroit_red said:
Sorry, i just dont want to have this argument anymore. No offence dude, my views are still that i hate sly looking rockers, nothing's gonna change that.

wait. how does a sly lookin rocker look like..? is it a bit like those japper look infused wit punk rock kinda style?

khai_stereotype said:
japs are like trying to "relive" the hair-metal era i think. haha.

and frankly, i think they are more serious in their outfits and most of all makeups rather than their songs.

come on, thats the main idea of visual kei bands, their image is equally as their quality of music. JROCK IS THE MOST DIVERSE MUSIC AND SO PLEASE FREAKING STOP STEREOTYPING THEM, MOFOs

Dress to the occasion, rockstars are jus normal people who dress to the occasion too. Marilyn manson, Dave Navarro, Slash had their moments of tuxedos to huge star strud events. For a prom, I would say dress according to the occasion and bring lotsa attitude there.

btw..anione noes where to get leather jackets??

how much wud they cost??

ps.i juz hope they have real small sizes..

u want LEATHER? Genuine? Have atleast $300 at hand. Nowadays most of em go economical n settle on pvc :lol: Eh..i got advice. Singapore is knncbfcking hot. Lets say ur going to jam or to a gig, carry the jacket first (sling on ur shoulder or somethin), then finally when ur at ur destination put it on (bt make sure theres ac). :eek:

pvc or wadeva lar..as long as it looks nice..

haha..

i dunno where to get sia..

topman has it..but no small size..LMAO!

shouldnt penin b selling LOADS of these jackets? basement..the davis level. got a few shops. the 2nd level onwards also can search. Far east also has such jackets..these r the well-frequented for cheap stuff bt do bargain til therez no more hope. the other places i cant quite recall at the moment.

PVC or polyvinylchloride is a crystalline thermoplastic, this the low permeability to gases and liquids. It is also self-extinguishing and hygroscopic. In other words, you can get cooked in it and it's water proof.

Hmm.

Denim jacket (plain), stovepipe jeans, white tee. Nothing beats that James Dean classic look. And no mullets please :roll:

Back