Request for review - TGM accoustic guitar

irfancool

Hi all,

As per subject, can anybody share his/her experience about guitar with brand of TGM?
Or ... maybe know the quality of this guitar?
I saw in peninsula excelsior with the price of $95.
Is it worth enought for just a beginner?

THanks folks ...

NO! Unless youre really strapped of cash. Dont get a guitar that cheap. Save up a liitle more and get a better, more expensive guitar.

for a beginner i think it shud be ok..so long theres sound coming out of the guitar it shud be ok man hehe.. :p

idk man.. i've heard pretty crappy stuffs about tgm's quality.. would rather save alil more
but with that said the golden rule is still

like it ? buy it !!

Well...it's not all bad about TGM guitar. A bad guitar is a guitar where you can't tune, you can't intonate, and you can't play.

I owned 2 TGM guitars. One is an electric acoustic. This one not so good meaning, intonation quite bad. But looked beautifully awesome. Hehehe!! Another one is an electric guitar a copy of the Jem series. This one played and looked really awesome. I changed all the stock pickups and did some modification on the cosmetic.

And here how it looked like.
P1090817.jpg

I;ve got a TGM acoustic guitar. 'm quite satisfied with it though. The action is really comfortable and i canplay continously for hours w/o any stress on my fingers.

Its sounds bright and nice too.

But its still my backup guitar cos my main axe is the ovation.

But considering u're still entry level, maybe can give it a try.

But like wat the rest said, try it, like the sound and feel then buy. Dun buy cos of wat we say. One man's meat could be another man's poison.

So drop down to try ba.

But if u got enough cash get something better of cos. :)

Cheers! Peace :)

Hmm. Ranking cheaper. Anyway i don't see the problem a TGM guitar as long as the acoustic you get stays in tune and sounds nice. Another consideration is the truss rod as well as tuning heads...

Thanks guys for the thoughts ...

Anyway, I found another brand ... Suzuki ... is this brand good?

It's a bit funny for me ... Yamaha, Suzuki, ... I wonder ... are there Honda or Ducatti brand for guitar? ... hihihi ... :D

Hmm. Ranking cheaper. Anyway i don't see the problem a TGM guitar as long as the acoustic you get stays in tune and sounds nice. Another consideration is the truss rod as well as tuning heads...

Suzuki, TGM, these are mainly practice guitars, or for home use, to tinker around with... That's all. maybe if you custom order a TGM with all your specs you might be able to use it as your main axe. TGM China Custom... Whoa...

Hi Irfancool.
If you are reading this; for Acoustic try their new TGM D200 or F200. It's a solid Spruce top acoustic. You'll be surprise.
For Electric, ask for the their LP look alike with green tuning buttons. I think it's great value for money.
Played both several times. With their asking price, you won't regret it.
Oh yes, heard that at ranking, they lower action for free n don't give excuses like factory set blablabla.

From my experience , buying a guitar <$100 as a beginner youre more likely to give up because most of the time its hard to press and therefore harder to get the sound out .. then youll just blame your playing and give up . I dunno , thats just what i feel .

Latest posts

Back