Relocation of Ebenex Music to 9010 Tampines St 93, #03-109

ebenex

**James/Sub, I'm not sure if its okay to post this here but I just need to let customers know that we are relocating. Kindly delete or move it if deemed necessary. Thanks!

Ebenex Music will be relocating to 9010 Tampines St 93, #03-109 and will cease operations at 138A East Coast Road with effect from Thursday, 15th January 2009.

It is just at the back of SAFRA Tampines, behind ITE. All sales from our new unit will be by appointment only. The unit will however remain opened from 9am to 6.30pm, Mon to Fri.

This move coincides with our re-focusing of Blackwood Guitars as THE place for over 40 brands of boutique effects carried by Ebenex Music. All boutique effects will be retailed exclusively through Blackwood Guitars at #03-55 Bras Basah Complex, with certain brands still being carried by our partners, Byleft, Look for Beez and Sound Alchemy.

We're looking into bringing in more new brands of effects and growing the business through Blackwood Guitars.

All enquiries and service support/warranties can still be directed to the friendly guys at Blackwood Guitars.

Our online sales through www.ebenex.com and delivery service throughout Singapore is still available.

This move is part of our overall strategy and we thank you guys for your continued support!

Regards,

David Ebenezer Toh
Ebenex Music and Blackwood Guitars

It is just at the back of SAFRA Tampines, behind ITE. All sales from our new unit will be by appointment only. The unit will however remain opened from 9am to 6.30pm, Mon to Fri.

Hi, David.

Congrats on the move!

However, does that mean that we will not be able to freely drop by to the unit as how it was when you guys were located at Katong? I kinda feel that the "by appointment" tag is a little.. well.. restrictive, if you don't mind me saying it. Cos the "by appointment" tag kinda puts pressure on us to purchase something when we are there, even if we don't find what we are looking for.

Cheers!

seems like a storage unit. dont think a retail business is allowed there. a cheaper alternative where they focus all their retail work to blackwood and online business to ebenex?

sounds logical. also would explain why they would only deal by appointment. cost wise it would make more sense to concentrate just on one shop. doesn't spread the resources too thin, especially given the current economic climate

Update

The jamming studio at 138A East Coast Road will be closed from 15th January onwards. I know it may be a little painful for those of you guys who jam there regularly and I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We will be sharing an office/warehouse with one of our associates, ARCAV, makers of St Adrian Flight Cases and Speakercraft speakers.

It will be opened from 9am to 6.30pm daily but no sales staff (only 1 admin staff) will be present unless by appointment only.

There is an existing 500 sq ft, purpose built showroom complete with amps for testing of effects in a soundproof room. Our range of effects will be made available there for the convenience of those who prefer to go to Tampines.

The whole place has the same 'homely' feel as our previous outlets i.e. Roxy Square and Katong.

However, we are adopting an 'by appointment only' approach as we want to focus RETAIL operations to Blackwood Guitars.

Ebenex Music has always maintained strength in its ONLINE business and DISTRIBUTION of effects and related accessories and we want to concentrate on growing that part of the business.

Don't worry. There is never pressure to buy anything. Be it at Ebenex Music or Blackwood Guitars.

You are always welcomed to drop by, try the effects, relax and have a chat.

Our aim in this move is to place the focus on Blackwood Guitars as the one-stop retail outlet for all boutique effects. All the rare, single units i.e. Timmy, Zendrives etc. will be located at Blackwood Guitars. This will complement the wide range of high end guitars and amps there.

Thanks.

David

P.S. There are other plans in the pipeline - we definitely still have big plans for both Ebenex Music and Blackwood Guitars to serve the musical instrument industry for years to come!

its at my schooltown!! and im right all along! woohoo. but man...appointment only.

maybe...just maybe....got job opening thre....wooo play effects...

So anyone bought online from Ebenex before? How does the sales go? Meet somewhere and deal? Or right at the doorstep kinda delivery?

i guess it's better that they're concentrating on blackwood since it's in town and it's more accessible to the people staying in the west

So anyone bought online from Ebenex before? How does the sales go? Meet somewhere and deal? Or right at the doorstep kinda delivery?

I have ordered 2 or 3 pedals from them before. Good and prompt service from David. No hassles too. Just click and pay with your card. I went to the shop at Katong to self collect, as it's more convenient for me. :D

Latest posts

Back