Protégé

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Protégé

Hi everyone, previously, I was known as Hydrofly. Well, I just had a pretty major shift in mindset. I do not wish to concern myself with the goings-on in the local 'scene'. I'm am abstaining from any further comments about stuff like that and will only post here to help newbies, help people fix shit that needs fixing like screwy guitar gear, whatever, just as long as it has nothing to do with the local music scene.

In line with my new personal policy, I am working with a friend of mine, and have dropped all thoughts of forming/joining a band in Singapore. Despite my somewhat messed up ideal, I think that by being here to help newbies, I'm indirectly helping the scene as it seriously lacks driven and technically proficient people.

I think this is a reasonable enough justification for the change in username as I do not wish to get into the thick of everything like I did with my old profile. Well, my hands are now clean, any body has a guitar that needs soldering?

great intro man. and you're doing something for the newbies too. i admire that. heh. congrats on deciding on the path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back