Pros and Cons of...

Eh, if u go and buy a guitar, will u choose one in the box, or the one on display.

some ppl say, display one will be more properly set up. but some dun like because many ppl try on the display set liao. mm ?

I would buy the one in the box although I don't play guitar. The one set-up might already be spoiled.

I would go for the one in the box too. The stuff on display really has been tried by many, more so since they usually hang up for months at a time. But sometimes a guitar like that connects, so it might depend.

Mmm "The Force!" Ok what connection? Like feel and stuffs is it? Then u'll ignore the "many ppl touch before" symptom huh lol

It's like how badly you want it. If you can wait a month or so then pass. If you need to posses it within the next 5 minutes then just buy. :?

It's like a girlfriend. Would you want one that many people have "touched" before? It's like 2nd hand. :roll:

But there are some guitars, even though they've been touched many times over before, they still possess still certain quality, this tone that you really like. That's the connection i'm talking about. The uniqueness of the tone, looks or feel which you won't hear in other guitars.

Frozen said:
It's like how badly you want it. If you can wait a month or so then pass. If you need to posses it within the next 5 minutes then just buy. :?

It's like a girlfriend. Would you want one that many people have "touched" before? It's like 2nd hand. :roll:

OMG... lol.

lol

i'll choose the one in the box...

so its like... its like your baby..

you're the one who touch it 1st...

let your fingers get the "connection"

not others... Its simply how u like it to be..

whether have been touched or not

i had no choice...i had to buy the one on display....it was the last one in the store...and the last one before the new series for that guitar came in...but not the one for people to touch or try...but the one for people to see only when they walked past.....but hey..i didn't regret it.... :wink:

How does many people having played the instrument affect its playability? Production guitars are not the most consistent things around, so a new piece in a box might actually be inferior to the one on display and vice versa.
Common sense dictates most things. Check for manufacturing defects, i.e cracks, warped necks etc. There's no guarantee a new guitar in a box won't have these problems.

I don't know about you guys, but I will never buy a guitar unplayed, not even another piece of the same model.

Latest posts

Back