phaser ph2 can use with voice and keyboards?

hm as long as you dun use the wrong power supply or put 230volts through the input your pedal shd be fine... just dun do anything stupid will do :)

so i guess restricting use of really bass notes on keyboard and really high notes shld be okay for the pedal to handle?

lol den shouldnt we start trying putting vocal frequency into all our effects and see how it sounds? maybe i can sound better with chorus and reverb?and some kids can scream without screaming by using a tubescreamer? hahaha

hehe i did try ytd whiles jamming

my drummer friend had a gigantic kick with phaser and long notes :D

anyway, did some more research, people have used it with bass and keyboard for a long a long time, so thumbs up!

trent reznor did the singing in distortion part nong while back. Before him, most likely there are also people who did it before.

With a korg kaos pad, can even sample live vocal and manipulate thru effects. Lotsa things to do as long as wanting to try and having the input to output correctly.

ok i'll bring a mic with a xlr to 1/4' jack cable to some guitar shop and try the pedal! wahahaha.. i'm a devil.. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back