OM : onli U

ephyra

hey GuyS!! my band ephyra we jus released our single "only u" which is downloadable on our purevolume page www.purevolume.com/crystalwaxdolls
or alternatively go here

http://www.purevolume.com/download.php?id=914870 (right click and save target as )

and also i jus added up our second single on the purevolume site ... actually jus 1/3 of the song as it is onli recorded and haven been mixed yet
so abt 1 and a 1/2 min long thing .. go check it out at .. www.purevolume.com/crystalwaxdolls... thanx :twisted:

All criticism and praises welcomed :D !!
cHeers!!

lol .. two done 3 more to go ... once we have the $$$ :lol: to record we will do it asap and launch our ep ... thanx for the supports dudes dudetts !!! :twisted:

hmmm where was this recorded may i ask?

the build up to the chorus is convincing, and the vocals resemble the contemporary christian vocal style.

but the pitching...and the shouting nearing the end...shrug

hmmm where was this recorded may i ask?

the build up to the chorus is convincing, and the vocals resemble the contemporary christian vocal style.

but the pitching...and the shouting nearing the end...shrug

black isle bro ... yup i agree ... we did another take ... that version they haven't give us yet ... meanwhile there is a instrumental track that i uploaded without vocals of that song @ www.purevolume.com/crystalwaxdolls
check it out ... tell me how it is

what happened to the song ian titled next stop redhill?

hey bro how u know ... haha yup its our next song in our recording list ... we shld record that song and another song by end of this year ... but yup we will be playing that song on our next gig ... thanx!! and will keep u more updated ...

cheers!! :twisted:

hey, just realised the progression is partially similiar to jay's qing tian

it's like listening to a rock version of it ha.

but honestly, the recording....clarity's decent....that's about it.

can be better i feel.

2cents,
turbo

hey, just realised the progression is partially similiar to jay's qing tian

it's like listening to a rock version of it ha.

but honestly, the recording....clarity's decent....that's about it.

can be better i feel.

2cents,
turbo

thanx bro !! ...
haha sure we will work on it on our next recording ....
cheers!!

Latest posts

Back