Nice to meet you all! I came from Taiwan Music Industry

Midimall_Nori

Hi!Guys~

I am Nori!
Here I like to share our forum in Taiwan to you guy,which it is midimall!

It is the largest and most professional forum in Taiwan!
People like Jay Chou's music producer which from Alfa and baby Lu, famous music composer in Taiwan and so on...they are in our forums to guide every people who love music!

Although our forum is in Chinese but you may type English over there!

Beside, midimall is the biggest and most pressional music industry equipment shop in Taiwan! We did carry more than 20 brands of dealership!

Hope you guys can take your precious time to visit our web-site!!!!

www.midimall.com.tw

Actually, few years before I am studying in Singapore after finish my study, I return to Taiwan and join this music business!

I myself learning under my teacher which he is a leader of midimall., and I did have my own project studio in Taiwan also.

That is why I want to bring our Taiwan musical industry to exchange experience with here Singapore.
Hope we can make the music better!

At same time, I wish to stretch our market to the Southeast Asia also

I'd say this is an important step for both parties. No longer is the music industry such a sacred cow, but has now become a more open field where the industry people can trade tips with us non-professional (as in not making music for a living) musicians.Hope interactions like these will lead to better things ahead.

Haha, welcome!

This is really a great chance for both parties to exchange ideas and such...so kool...

i felt so helpless in that website.... haha my mandarin cannot make it.
maybe should provide some english headings and sub headings alongside the mandarin words. IMHO 8)

Very sorry about that,

But soon enough that, We will make a "International Cloumn" inside are all in English.

Currently you all can ask any qestion in English and we will answer your question in English too!

Once again sorry for any inconvince!

Scream_ed said:
I'd say this is an important step for both parties. No longer is the music industry such a sacred cow, but has now become a more open field where the industry people can trade tips with us non-professional (as in not making music for a living) musicians.Hope interactions like these will lead to better things ahead.

I am totally agree with that!
Although the different races and country, we all speaking in different language!

But only for the music, it is internation there is no difference us!!!

err china taiwan not same bro..heh.rather diffrent in so many ways..

in any case.. i love the scene in taiwan.. pple are so receptive towards music.. got to play once over there..lovely!

Back