New Virgin ad - 75 band references in one photo.

oh yeah, and destinys child (in front of 1 of the rolling stones)
and wad i think to be christina aguilera (above the virgin banner)

haha, need to boost mi post count :lol:

kieditz said:
who saw NIN and Eminem and Iron Maiden? can't seem to find them...

Look for MnMs on the floor.hehe. There are nails on the floor too.Iron Maiden is near the middle i think.

i'm curious.... who's the postman..... and the two dudes with guitar cases.... and the gold guy..... i think the guy with the sledge hammer is men at work.... an aussie band...

azlan said:
i'm curious.... who's the postman..... and the two dudes with guitar cases.... and the gold guy..... i think the guy with the sledge hammer is men at work.... an aussie band...
hmm...the guy with the hammer smashing the pumpkins is a band called "Smashing Pumpkins" i havent heard of tt band's music b4, but i know such a band exists. :)

yeah... men at work... aussie band..... some songs from them are 'who can it be', 'overkill' and of course, 'land down under....'

smashing pumkins are on the floor..... the guy is another band i think...

MichaelAngelo said:
azlan said:
hmm...the guy with the hammer smashing the pumpkins is a band called "Smashing Pumpkins" i havent heard of tt band's music b4, but i know such a band exists. :)
Smashing Pumpkins
alternate band, they have a double album hit in the 90s
hits:
Here is no why?
Tonight Tonight

can check out - www.allmusic.com

cake?
Jet?
:lol:
the two planes...
oh, there's two.
so it should be pural.

so what are those two gymnast in yellow and pink?

sycododo said:
cake?
Jet?
:lol:
the two planes...
oh, there's two.
so it should be pural.

so what are those two gymnast in yellow and pink?
if pural, then it's The Jets !
80s/90s R&B group

Back