New Songs on Radios

17wil

hey guys. Started this thread to review on new songs that debuts on our local radio stations.

Let me start the ball rollin'

No Fear by The Ramus

Another great song. heard it first on Power 98 , have to say it is quite ok compared to songs from their first album Dead Letters.

hmm... actually i would prefer to see reviews of new songs tt cannot make it to the radio...

reviews for bands like rasmus, james blunt, akon... :lol: ... can find more detail ones anytime u flip straits times, 8 days etc

sorry no offense 17wil, juz a personal opinion...

nevertheless, hope this thread continues... at least we can see softies' opinion of what is hip...cheers

haha yeah....i hav to say some songs which arent 'popular' are actually quite good. an example : big me by Foo Fighters....not frm their latest offering though haa

big me DID made it to the radio.... in fact tt song was a crashing huge hit n even got dave grohl n the foo fighter guys some major awards...

opps....must have really missed out on that one. probably wasnt listen much to radio at that time...wrong info hahaa let's see ... emotionaless by good charlotte? Grow up by simple plan? pieces by sum 41? hmm quite a few actually.

pieces was on radio wasnt it? its still a nice song though. how about yellowcard's way away? self esteem by the offspring.

Switchfoot's Politicians or The Shadow Proves the Sunshine is worth a listen if you're not averse to poppish, emo songs :D

Alternatively, I like I Want to Be Loved and Who Says You Can't Go Home by Bon Jovi, off their new album.

The Worm from Audioslave's second album is also worth a listen

All of them are not played on mainstream Singaporean radio :D

lilrampage said:
pieces was on radio wasnt it? its still a nice song though. how about yellowcard's way away? self esteem by the offspring.

way away didnt make it to radio. but still, woohoo to yellowcard :)

ahh yes.. yellowcard... heh. i kinda like miles apart. nv realli listened to the radio though. did it make it?

the only yellowcard songs i know that made it were ocean avenue and only one. correct me if im wrong. not sure about gifts and curses but i doubt so. so i dont think miles apart got up, haha.

Latest posts

Back