new soft jam (Feb 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: woohoo

sofyan said:
3notesAbar said:
Since i have too much spare time, here goes. I even edited it cos i recorded over the wrong version, after GordonZZ's solo. So apologies there.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ZTS5Y30273PO0GLJH1D1YB25Q

awesone bass work man!! so its now

1st solo-Satch, 2nd solo-Dhalif, 3rd solo-Sofyan, 4th solo-Gordonzz, 5th solo-Cavett, 6th solo-Mr_KeyboardMan, 7th solo-ChanMin, 8th solo- NoMiS, 9th solo-3notesAbar.

its an honour jammin with all u supertalented guys :D

G9? :x

:lol: :D

to:Vaiyen
hey Nomis you've got some chops!

You're Simon right? I was the guy who tried to sell you my RG-550ex a long time ago. You came to my place to try it out.
Anyway, congrats on your major improvement. Cya around dude

hey man... thanx alot.. but it was a mess i guess... but thanx for the positive comments.. oh ya.. are u the guy tht lives near ang mo kio? with the RG 550 EX tht has EMGs?

gotta be audio. he's my buddy. always simple and sweet and quiet.
c u mie.. :partyman:

dhalif and cavett not bad either..

theres really no best.. everyone have their own tone.. own taste.. own approach.. WHICH IS in my opinion best for this kinda thing.. u can really see the different approach.. different tonal qualities.. from these u can somehow guess the person's influences too ! lol anyway.. if everyone had THAT "best" tone.. wouldnt everything sound the same and boring? :lol:

everyone has different taste in tone. i can say i like eric johnson coz his one of the best in tone. i cant say i like all those famous guitarist tones. come on be honest to urself. cannot be evrybody got the best tone..juz name ur favourite ones since everybody has different taste. :roll:

thts becuz i used a pod xt live... hahaha.. na and also becuz i love this fat round plus the upfront sound... sounds cool.. but i have to agree with dhalif.. its diff for diff players... and yes if evrybody has the "best " tone.. then it would sound boring man.. oh well but guys.. tis jam is nice~~~ haha.. keep it up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back