new soft jam (Feb 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greatttttt just greatttttt.. keep it on going... not enough space den tampal summoreee! take same empty backing and paste paste :D

ooopz... i think i came in too late... nv see the link up above.. but i guess its ok.. sorry guys..

nvm its ok.. if others wans to hear mine.. they can go up the page and click on my link.. so it doesnt matter.. but thanx alot dude..

this is fun :D :D

any bassist out there wants to add some basslines to the track so it become more power? i think it can be done for bass and guitar to run together then add the bass solos after the guitar

thinking of adding some pad sounds on the tracks ... but would it like affect the guitar solos ?

like that haha mucham rojak man... But awesome work on the editting man.. gives the impression it was all done in one take~! :D

why not post a new track.. then each one do their own take? ...
let the ideas further ...
this will allow more space for our personal note selection and playing style to shine thru...

haha after hearing this... really alot of people with good chops here man... i think i need to play more.. haha :p get em fingers up to shape.

hey Nomis you've got some chops!

You're Simon right? I was the guy who tried to sell you my RG-550ex a long time ago. You came to my place to try it out.
Anyway, congrats on your major improvement. Cya around dude.

ChanMin said:
like that haha mucham rojak man... But awesome work on the editting man.. gives the impression it was all done in one take~! :D

why not post a new track.. then each one do their own take? ...
let the ideas further ...
this will allow more space for our personal note selection and playing style to shine thru...

haha after hearing this... really alot of people with good chops here man... i think i need to play more.. haha :p get em fingers up to shape.

next jam can find a longer backing or loop 1 backing twice or thrice :D!

chanmin: slowly down your practice lah.. u making people like me not able to catch up anymore :( :cry:

:lol: :lol:

woohoo

3notesAbar said:
Since i have too much spare time, here goes. I even edited it cos i recorded over the wrong version, after GordonZZ's solo. So apologies there.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ZTS5Y30273PO0GLJH1D1YB25Q

awesone bass work man!! so its now

1st solo-Satch, 2nd solo-Dhalif, 3rd solo-Sofyan, 4th solo-Gordonzz, 5th solo-Cavett, 6th solo-Mr_KeyboardMan, 7th solo-ChanMin, 8th solo- NoMiS, 9th solo-3notesAbar.

its an honour jammin with all u supertalented guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back