New Fender American Standard limited edition?

socker

Hey guys, i just bought this guitar from the states and i was wondering if they sell it here in Singapore and has anybody seen it before? Silver burst finish by the way.

img2167v.jpg

img2168.jpg

Tell me what you think about it too :D thanks

EDIT: resized pictures lol

Last edited:
Thats no custom shop, but hey, its the first silver burst Fender strat i've seen. Usually you'd expect to see silverburst on a Gibby or Epi. Congrats on your new guitar! Nice choice of HSS too! How does it sound?

Agree with you, Subversion.

The thread lags... and I cannot load the 'Post Reply' page properly. Fortunately there is 'Quick reply'.

sorry man i can't though the pictures were smaller but when i view it, it says resized. it sounds great. The pickups are Tex-mex(neck/mid) and diamondback(bridge). So i guess i'm the first in SG to have one of these babies? haha they have 22 frets too, not the usual strat with 21 frets

Last edited:
Pics resized on my browser too. But i saw how big there were when loading... Anyway, how come your selling the guitar at the same time?

Anyway, how come your selling the guitar at the same time?

HAHAHAHA!! I knew something was a little off when I read:

Hey guys, i just bought this guitar from the states and i was wondering if they sell it here in Singapore and has anybody seen it before? Silver burst finish by the way.

Why would you bother asking whether the guitar was available in Singapore when you've already bought yours from the states? Correct me if I'm wrong but that statement indicates that the only intent of asking such a question is to see if there was a demand for such a guitar here in Singapore.

By the way, I don't think its a limited edition model. Possible to support that claim of yours?

@relinquish69 yeah i was just checking to see if it's available elsewhere since the person at the music store told me it's limited edition.

@snuffleupagus Tex-Mex(neck/mid) Diamondback(bridge) i don't know where they come from lol

Last edited:
TS:

Thats a very unique finish on an AM Standard. Very nice if i might add.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think Its NOT a limited edition strat. Just a regular 2010 production with a different finish. It might be a sam ash store exclusive but by all means not a limited edition strat by fender.

List at USD$1049

F0096750X_1_ip.jpg

:)

Last edited:
TS:

Thats a very unique finish on an AM Standard. Very nice if i might add.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think Its NOT a limited edition strat. Just a regular 2010 production with a different finish. It might be a sam ash store exclusive but by all means not a limited edition strat by fender.

List at USD$1049

UGH the freakin guy told me it was limited edition damn it

For all its worth,

Its still a nice guitar with a unique finish. It's still an American standard.
it's still a fender.
price wise i won't comment...

i think so, i can't remember how much i paid it was around 1K+ USD. Oh well i think i'll just keep the guitar for fun maybe it'll appreciate in 50 years time? :D:D

Nice silverburst dude~ Anyway all american strats come with 22frets:) How are the diamondback pups? More balanced than Fender's Atomic Humbucker?

Latest posts

Back