New Fender American Standard limited edition?

I think what theGroovyMusic meant was that the older Am Series and the newer Am Std have 22 frets.

The salesman probably said limited stock, and not limited edition.

Unique, but I still prefer the burst whereby you can see the wood grain. From the pics, I cannot really see the grains, can u?

Unique, but I still prefer the burst whereby you can see the wood grain. From the pics, I cannot really see the grains, can u?

Unfortunately, there is no such paint that is both sparkly and translucent at the same time. I have this extremely stereotypical thought that solid colored bodies are painted that way to hide their wood flaws. That is just me. Anyway, see through finishes for me too haha!

Unfortunately, there is no such paint that is both sparkly and translucent at the same time. I have this extremely stereotypical thought that solid colored bodies are painted that way to hide their wood flaws. That is just me. Anyway, see through finishes for me too haha!

Yea, sadly hor.

And yeah, I have the same thought that solid colors are used to hide ugly grains wood type or wood flaws.

But honestly, I still find those see thru finishes really beautiful. Talking about being unique, the wood grains on see thru finished guitars are really in the truest sense of the phrase, "one of a kind." You cannot find another exact one anywhere else, can u?

Well... not just wood flaws, but some tonewoods have a rather bland or not-so-nice natural appearance, for example basswood, which is why basswood is almost always finished in solid colours or sparkle finishes... I did see a basswood body in see-thru finish before, it wasn't nice. :cool:

Well... not just wood flaws, but some tonewoods have a rather bland or not-so-nice natural appearance, for example basswood, which is why basswood is almost always finished in solid colours or sparkle finishes... I did see a basswood body in see-thru finish before, it wasn't nice. :cool:

ah! this is indeed enlightening bro!

Back