Music Man Bass Bongo / Sting Ray

MenAtWork

Dear Members

Can anyone please advice how can I get a BRAND NEW EBMM Bass from MADE IN USA ?
I am not interested in getting made in Indonesia / China / Sungei Road /etc...for obvious reasons.

I understand that Sinamex is the sole distributer for EBMM, but I reckon the price will be very high .

I also heard from this forum somewhere , that an independant dealer of musical intruments located somewhere in Bukit Timah can also get any kind of guitar world wide.

I like to know whether I should go for Sinamex or the other dealer ?

Actually I don;t care much about Sinamex or the other dealer , so long I get what I want and that is
BRAND NEW EBMM Bass from MADE IN USA and no other country.
This is a present for a son of my good old friend.

Thank you
Have Bass Will Travel.....in a Far away Land...

Bro get it from BGW guitars! Great customer service too, judging the amount of people praising them.Yep I think its the independent dealer in bukit timah, I remember them having Sterling Basses but not sure of EBMM. U can check them out at their website ( google it ). Also can ask for them to ship in the bass you want too.

Hope your good old friend's son has a great time with it, EBMM basses are one of the best!

they do able to get you the bass, their pricing is great, i was quoted SGD2150 for musicman stingray, which is almost the same price as what musicianfriend is selling. Or you can get direct from basscentral.com haha

they do able to get you the bass, their pricing is great, i was quoted SGD2150 for musicman stingray, which is almost the same price as what musicianfriend is selling. Or you can get direct from basscentral.com haha
You can't get from bass central, they are not allowed to sell Musicman overseas. Most other brands are fine though.

Back