*Music and Audio Technology* help =)

faberglass

Hello fellow softies ! =D Anybody studying in this course in SP? I'm pretty much interested and would like to know much more. Questions like do you have to be very musically inclined in music theory or you need to have a certain required grade for guitar / piano etc? ( I have been to some music creation modules before organised from my school , which handles a little bit of software kinda stuffs like Fl etc which i really enjoyed the whole process) . So any advices or guidances from you guys ,I will be greatly appreciated ! =)

Cheers ! ^^

Last edited:
I'm gonna study that course like in a few weeks. hahah :p

No, you dont have to be very musically inclined or have a grade to need to enter this course. What matters most in this course is your passion in music ( not just playing, but also recording and producing and editing and stuff ) and also your olevel results. COP of last year's batch was 11. Not sure about mine tho. I got 11 and managed to get in ;)

They will, however, group you according to your music theory capabilities by a test. ( which i just took today and knew nuts about music theory :rolleyes: )

But of course, it helps to know the technical stuff of your instrument as I don't think they go into specific intruments. They go into general music theory and recording.

Oh and you should go to the SP website to check out the modules to be sure this is what you really want.

Hope this helped.
Hope the seniors who have taken this course can help too =) :)

Back