Multi Fx Pedal.

mrguitarist

would anyone know how much the "ZOOM G2.1u" mutli-fx pedals costs? also, if anyone would know whether the "ZOOM G2.1u or Korg AX1500g" is better? i'm hoping to get smt that i wont regret with a budget of $280-$300.

hasnt this been mentioned in other threads?G2.1u is cheaper than ur budget by quite a bit...

with tt budget,i'd get the korg AX1500g...

jeremyrozario is right.. the ax3000g now selling at city music at $360.. very worth it. or ax1500 also not bad.. quite versatile..[/quote]

the zoom g2.1u is quite good. but compared to the KORG ax-1500G and 3000G, its has lesser control. Only two foot switches for the g2.1u. I agree with the others get the Korg ones. But its all up to u :D

good luck with the decision.

mus said:
the zoom g2.1u is quite good. but compared to the KORG ax-1500G and 3000G, its has lesser control. Only two foot switches for the g2.1u. I agree with the others get the Korg ones. But its all up to u :D

good luck with the decision.

g2.1u comes with recording software and USB interface. You can create your own backing tracks and play along. AX3000 is not in comparable range.

Personally, I will take Pod XTL rather than AX3000.

Try them out for yourself, the guys at citymusic are pretty friendly. Personally I'd take the Korg over the G2 having tried both. The G2 drive sounds too digital to me. Korg still sounds digital but i feel it's better.

Pier.

mrguitarist said:
would anyone know how much the "ZOOM G2.1u" mutli-fx pedals costs? also, if anyone would know whether the "ZOOM G2.1u or Korg AX1500g" is better? i'm hoping to get smt that i wont regret with a budget of $280-$300.

$180 with some free computer software.

ya...a free cubase recording software...simple and easy to use...but...u mus buy the apdator and usb cable urself...

Latest posts

Back