MOTORCYCLISTS!

redjackal said:
get a class 3 license instead :lol:
you can even use it to carry your motorbike on it!

you can even have stack amps with you. =X

i wont carry my guitar on the back and ride on a motor man...it's so...what if you fall and there goes ur gibson lespaul or ur ibanez. or maybe it will slip off ur shoulders. a lot of possibilties during unexpected encounter.

then what about ur effects bag? u have a guitar bag on ur back then where will your pedal bag be?

install a box for ur effects

hey there...i got a friend who rides a RXZ...he wears the bag with the strap as short as possible...then he just sit on the bike...

for a sports bike should be different...for me, i have the detachable/clip on type of strap for my bag...then i wear one of the strap as per normal...then the other strap i make it the longest...it goes around the back of the bag...then wear it as if it's a sling bag...

so the end product is...you have one strap on your left shoulder...then another strap on your right shoulder which goes across your chest to your left hip area...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER IM MAKING ANY SENSE OR NOT!!??

anyway, when i ride...the guitar doesnt stand like my friend on the RXZ..it kinda like goes to the side...but it wont fall...

ah damn it..i think i'm not making any sense...

get an auto scooter. I've been riding in and out and even to KL with my guitar in between my legs. Most auto scooter will have that space inbetween your legs plus seating position is more upright. My bike's a Piaggio X9.

Just take note that some european scooter are pretty high in maintenance and cost.

ash said:
hey there...i got a friend who rides a RXZ...he wears the bag with the strap as short as possible...then he just sit on the bike...

for a sports bike should be different...for me, i have the detachable/clip on type of strap for my bag...then i wear one of the strap as per normal...then the other strap i make it the longest...it goes around the back of the bag...then wear it as if it's a sling bag...

so the end product is...you have one strap on your left shoulder...then another strap on your right shoulder which goes across your chest to your left hip area...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER IM MAKING ANY SENSE OR NOT!!??

anyway, when i ride...the guitar doesnt stand like my friend on the RXZ..it kinda like goes to the side...but it wont fall...

ah damn it..i think i'm not making any sense...

i tried ur method b4 but veri uncomfortable leh. i normally use ur fren's method

heres an idea. everytime u need to bring ur guit out juz get a friend to ride wif u n help u carry. its much safer and theres also insurance. if he drops ur guitar u can blame it all on him and ask him to pay u back. :D

eh i think the scooter's quite practical. haha thanks alot for the replies guys.. keep them coming..

Back