Motley Crue

i love the girls girls girls from them...and the remake of home sweet home featuring chester bennington of linkin park sounds real great too...

i wonder why all the sudden of remake old songs r back again...its like..motley crue remake the home sweet home...and limp bizkit put home sweet home and bittersweet symphony together and make a song out of it...

ItAcHi said:
i love the girls girls girls from them...and the remake of home sweet home featuring chester bennington of linkin park sounds real great too...

i wonder why all the sudden of remake old songs r back again...its like..motley crue remake the home sweet home...and limp bizkit put home sweet home and bittersweet symphony together and make a song out of it...

thats the 1 i heard on MTV yesterday, so its home sweet home and bittersweet symphony... :)

heh..i love motley crue..back when i was learning drums..tommy lee and their music were the most played on my walkman and hi-fi... great band..definatly a band i respect..regardless of what happen..cant deny the fact that they are one of my inspirations. :wink:

nitrovo said:
pepper is. shes going to see em in sydney in a couple of weeks. I think its pepper...

Wow!!! Lucky girl!

I'm a big fan as well! Love "Too Fast For Love", "Shout At The Devil", "Dr. Feelgood" and the "Motley Crue" album with John Corabi. After that they sorta went down hill with "Generation Swine" and "New Tattoo"...

Alotta people said Nikki Sixx is a crappy bassist, but there's no doubt that he wrote some amazing songs and lyrics... plus he plays a mean Gibson Thunderbird! :twisted:

amnesiac said:
Do you have the book with you?

thedirt.jpg

Yup, had it shortly after it was published. So far the best rock autobiography book I've read, but Anthony Kiedis's Scar Tissue comes to a close second. I've read it countless of times, now it's reduced to rags.
I recommend it to everyone - man, woman, child and dog.

DontDeRockMe said:
and the "Motley Crue" album with John Corabi

I like that album too, even though a lot of people don't cos it wasn't Vince Neil. Too bad it was overlooked, but there are quite a few good songs on there. I especially like Poison Apples, cos it's a nice rockin' little track!

judaspiss said:
DontDeRockMe said:
and the "Motley Crue" album with John Corabi

I like that album too, even though a lot of people don't cos it wasn't Vince Neil. Too bad it was overlooked, but there are quite a few good songs on there. I especially like Poison Apples, cos it's a nice rockin' little track!

Awesome! I actually thought Corabi has an amazing voice... I love "Smoke The Sky", "Misunderstood", "Drift Away", "Hooligan's Holiday" and "Power To The Music". Got some live bootleg of him singing "Dr. Feelgood", "Shout At The Devil", "Don't Go Away Mad", "Home Sweet Home", etc and I actually thought he did an amazing job!

You might be interested in checking out Corabi's band before Crue, called The Scream. Great straight-to-the-point rock!

haha motley crue is awesome! i think corabi sang pretty well too. my fav song has to be kickstart my heart. damn i wanna see motley crue too! umm anyone knows where can i buy "the dirt" and their carnival of sins dvd?

DontDeRockMe said:
nitrovo said:
pepper is. shes going to see em in sydney in a couple of weeks. I think its pepper...

Wow!!! Lucky girl!

I'm a big fan as well! Love "Too Fast For Love", "Shout At The Devil", "Dr. Feelgood" and the "Motley Crue" album with John Corabi. After that they sorta went down hill with "Generation Swine" and "New Tattoo"...

Alotta people said Nikki Sixx is a crappy bassist, but there's no doubt that he wrote some amazing songs and lyrics... plus he plays a mean Gibson Thunderbird! :twisted:

I am going for their concert too in Melbourne! I got the tickets already, leaving next sat :)

gordothemofo said:
haha motley crue is awesome! i think corabi sang pretty well too. my fav song has to be kickstart my heart. damn i wanna see motley crue too! umm anyone knows where can i buy "the dirt" and their carnival of sins dvd?

I still can't find the DVD anywhere in Singapore, so I shipped it over from Amazon.com Waiting for it's arrival now. Can't wait to watch it man.. as for the book.. hmm, i saw it in borders quite some time back. Maybe you can ask them or if they are out of stock, order it from them. :)

amnesiac said:
I still can't find the DVD anywhere in Singapore, so I shipped it over from Amazon.com Waiting for it's arrival now. Can't wait to watch it man..

I'm thinking of doing that! How much you spend on the total for the DVD?

DontDeRockMe said:
amnesiac said:
I still can't find the DVD anywhere in Singapore, so I shipped it over from Amazon.com Waiting for it's arrival now. Can't wait to watch it man..

I'm thinking of doing that! How much you spend on the total for the DVD?

Close to about $50 SGD. Shipping was cheap cos they gave me a discount on it for some reason. I bought quite a bit of stuff from them before. Usually a normal DVD will cost me $60+ to $70? Shipping is always a killer. But you can try to buy and find out how much the shipping will be first.. :)

amnesiac said:
Close to about $50 SGD. Shipping was cheap cos they gave me a discount on it for some reason. I bought quite a bit of stuff from them before. Usually a normal DVD will cost me $60+ to $70? Shipping is always a killer. But you can try to buy and find out how much the shipping will be first.. :)

Thanks! Planning to get that DVD soon... Unless Gramophone is able to bring it in! :lol: Cuz I've noticed that now somehow they have DVDs by Crue and Slayer already!

hahah damn 50 bucks. i wanna get seb bach's forever wild as well. lol and i'm debating if i should get slayer's warfield dvd or the still reigning one. is crue's lewd,crued, tattooed dvd any good? haha i'm so so broke dammit.

gordothemofo said:
hahah damn 50 bucks. i wanna get seb bach's forever wild as well. lol and i'm debating if i should get slayer's warfield dvd or the still reigning one. is crue's lewd,crued, tattooed dvd any good? haha i'm so so broke dammit.

My friend has forever wild. Watched it, it's pretty good and funny. Can burn it for you for a small fee :p PM me for more details. i don't really like lewd, crued and tattooed cos tommy lee is not inside. but the female drummer is really good though, just a little stiff.

amnesiac said:
i don't really like lewd, crued and tattooed cos tommy lee is not inside. but the female drummer is really good though, just a little stiff.

I thought Samantha Maloney did quite a good job on the drums... plus she's cute as well! It would have been great if it was Tommy Lee or maybe even Randy Castillo (RIP)! The only minus point was watching a fat and out of breath Vince Neil singing bits and pieces of the songs here and there... kinda irritating actually.

But one thing missing from the DVD is... where are all the tits-flashing chicks at the concert?! :lol:

Back