Motley Crue

wow. going down to watch Motley Crue in action...

I thought Motley Crue had some good some bad songs. I didn't like a bulk of their hits actually... but there're a few I like a lot:

Dr Feelgood
Live Wire
Too Young to Fall in Love
Without you
Don't go away mad (Just go away)
Shout at the Devil (live)

Their autobiographical book The Dirt, is a must read for any fan of the band. After I read it, I have a deeper appreciation of the band.

Well, not really.

I just thought what a bunch of fookin raging maniacs these guys are!
It's a wonder they're still alive today.
Let alone able to reunite with the original members and tour again.

Anyway, musically I'm not really big on the band. But I absolutely lurrve the Dr. Feelgood album. Kickstart My Heart is a good song to play in the morning. It gets me all pumped up and ready to face my usual crappy day.
Shout At The Devil and Too Fast For Love albums both have a special place in my CD collection too, just for the rawness and energy that the band has never been able to re-capture since.

yeah motley crue.... my fav is....
you're all i need, too fast for love, kickstart my heart and girls girls girls..
heard home sweet home on the radio that day.... but dont sound like vince neil voice

empro said:
yeah motley crue.... my fav is....
you're all i need, too fast for love, kickstart my heart and girls girls girls..
heard home sweet home on the radio that day.... but dont sound like vince neil voice

I think that was sung by chester of linkin park 8O personally i dun like that version.. dunno why they asked chester to do it..

It IS sung by chester. It was done in aid of the Mercy Corps working at the frontline of the Katrina disaster.

Motley rox...yea...one of my most fav song Home sweet home...tads de best sng i heard frm them...well tommy lee rox too..

Yes Haziq. I was talking to you.

I respect mick and vince neil. Nikki sixx and lee are just...

whats wrong with nikki sixx and tommy lee? 8O anyway i think that they are a great band, definitely one of my favourites.

SherT said:
I respect mick and vince neil. Nikki sixx and lee are just...

Actually, I think aside from Mick Mars, the other three guys are pretty much sleazy to the maximum.

Nikki Sixx had serious issues with drug addictions and parental abadonment issues. Tommy Lee tends to let his libido do the thinking most of the times and had an anger management problem that resulted in his stint in prison. Vince Neil had problems with drinking and couldn't seem to keep his dick in his pants for a few minutes at a time and was responsible for a member of Hanoi Rocks' death in a car accident. These guys are pretty dysfunctional. The only vice Mick had was drinking to medicate himself on an illness he was and is still having.

But I do think Tommy Lee has a big heart.
At a party once, the band and some other guests were all in a jaccuzzi where Tommy's girlfriend proceeded to give him a blow job. After he was done, he asked the rest of the guys over there whether they wanted the same treat from his girfriend as well. And she went around and did them!
Now that's what I call a good friend!
How thoughtful and all...

Well, as long as their music is good and I don't really bother what they have done in the past. i am sure they are pretty much mature now and don't mess around as much as they used to.

judaspiss said:
At a party once, the band and some other guests were all in a jaccuzzi where Tommy's girlfriend proceeded to give him a blow job. After he was done, he asked the rest of the guys over there whether they wanted the same treat from his girfriend as well. And she went around and did them!

We talking pre, circa, or post Pamela Anderson...? 8O

Latest posts

Back