Michael Jackson

charles

hey all fellow singaporean music fans. anyone up for a michael jackson tour that comes to singapore?? well i certainly am. i really hope he does. any comments??

Mj rocks

Michael Jackson really Pwn lah. I might go if he tours SG.
We should all remember that mj is a legend. even tho he might've done some stupid things, he is still good at what he does and what we love, music!!!
Well, I think. haha.

Michael Jackson is a genius, regardless of the ridiculous things he has done. I would pay any amount to watch him in the best seats.

he still can perform?
thought some time ago, he sang that heal the world half way then cannot carry on .. ? :(

since barack obama became the US president i heard that MJ has been considering turning black again

I like some of his songs but I really don't understand why he had to change to a white. I don't see anything wrong with being black. Worse, he doesn't even look like a white.. He looks just freaky.. He did teach me something, though. As ugly as I am, I know not to touch plastic surgery or the like. Probably end up worse!

He may have done a lot of crazy stuff over the years. But let us not forget the this guy is a musical genius. And not only that, he is a very talented singer. His voice is amazing. He is old school and purely gifted. I will dare say that it would be any recording engineers dream to work with him, compare to other new artist now a days that needs lot of work in the studio to make him/her sound good.

If you haven't watched this yet. Then take a look at this. Wacko Jacko's solo recording during the making of "we are the world"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Iw...08C98208&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35

anyone going to his show at O2 arena london?

i've bought a ticket for the show on the 24 February 2010, and is looking for fellow singaporeans to go together!

those interested to go to the concert together on the 24 february 2010 (ticket still available on viagogo), do PM me or sth.. :D

hey all fellow singaporean music fans. anyone up for a michael jackson tour that comes to singapore?? well i certainly am. i really hope he does. any comments??

sure and i'll take little children with me too so they can enjoy .. the music

Back