Marty Friedman Appreciation Thread

Vaiyen

Since Marty's clinic is but a few days away, it would be highly appropriate to have this thread and discuss about all stuff related to the man. It will also serve to gear us up for the legend's visit. I definitely can't wait.

To start, I will name a couple of my favourite solos from him:

Tornado of Souls (Megadeth)
Valley of Eternity (solo)

Feel free to carry on!

Havent heard any of his stuff, just thought..cool see a pro perform for such a small price and I dont mind megadeth either.

I have heard his solo in tornado of souls though.

Albums I have featuring Marty:

MF - Scenes
MF - Introduction
MF - Dragon's Kiss
MF - Music For Speeding
Cacophony - Go Off
Cacophony - Speed Metal Symphony
Jason Becker - Perpetual Burn
Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Meagedth - Countdown To Extinction

MARTY! I LOVE YOU! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES! (assuming you made at least $5M from Megadeth - otherwise, i just want to videotape you and sell bootlegs).

Favourite solo: Tornado of Souls

Ny fav Marty Firedman solos are obviously from Megadeth..

1) Tornado of Souls (Seems like this is everyone's fav)
2) Family Tree
3) I thought I know it all
5) Angry Again
6) Blood of Heroes...

nah... vernplum aint a girl.. he's got a wife. i think. maybe theres just something wrong with his brain :lol:

Hmm, i doubt i'd be bringing anything besides a camera. The idea of lugging a guitar to school and to the clinic is a real turn off :(

there's a dude selling it on the hardwarezone forums.. the music sig thread.... go look for it... and he's elling the $30 for $20

marty has a peculiar right hand placement when he plays, i hope you people won't laugh when he begins to shred...

subversion said:
marty has a peculiar right hand placement when he plays, i hope you people won't laugh when he begins to shred...

yea I was puzzled by it when I watched his instructional videos.

Latest posts

Back