malmsteen has finally run out of ideas

Honestly i prefer malmsteen when he was in fat lol. Back then he was HUGE, more stage presence i feel.

noooo, i nt saying what u think im saying...

aiya., jst go listen to the cd, the songs, are kinda like cut and paste from attack. hahaha.

bt im still enjoying it though,

lif, u say bout vai, i mean, cos i dont hear him... repeating main riffs of songs yet.

bt seriously, UTF, is nt repeated phrygian lines, its cut and paste main riffs from his previous albums.

bt nvm.... i still like. :lol:

relax lah lol. each artist got their own special style and feel.

just look at G3 (the one with vai + joe + malmsteen)

lol i recall watching G3 live in denver and malmsteen was like a running all over the place... fukin funny sial...

after watching madagarscar the cartoon i realised Alex the lion looks like malmsteen. esp when his primal instincts were unleashed.

Michael Angelo

haha... talking abt runnn' outta ideas... so far i onli heard 1 or 2 tracks of Michael Angelo artpieces. wats happening to dat swifting hand moving guitarist? i thot his SPEED LIVES is something not to be taken for granted.

yupsie. if u guys noe whr i can d/l more of his sh*tz, pls let me noe. thanx.

ChanMin said:
after watching madagarscar the cartoon i realised Alex the lion looks like malmsteen. esp when his primal instincts were unleashed.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I had a laugh of my life watching Madagascar especially the cute penguins!!

Re: Michael Angelo

neuro182 said:
haha... talking abt runnn' outta ideas... so far i onli heard 1 or 2 tracks of Michael Angelo artpieces. wats happening to dat swifting hand moving guitarist? i thot his SPEED LIVES is something not to be taken for granted.

yupsie. if u guys noe whr i can d/l more of his sh*tz, pls let me noe. thanx.
that guy did more than 2 tracks.. I've heard a song from him called "Yngwie can't touch this".

Really?

I don't know much abt him. Recently heard abt him from frens, but they don't know much too. Pls help me out.

Re: Really?

neuro182 said:
I don't know much abt him. Recently heard abt him from frens, but they don't know much too. Pls help me out.
Hmm.. yeah recently i saw him doing advertisement on guitar magazine.. Ad for dean guitars i think... and some other effects... and his infamous the 2 guitar left side/right side...

Stairwaytoheaven said:
nic1327 said:
BlackMoo said:
omg where do i get it. I'm gonna do a cover, Michaelangelo can't touch this.

no way check it out. my hit song will be "BlackMoo can't touch this" lol!
Might as well says "NoONE can touch this"...

Noone can touch/hear this. Its too fast your ears are untrained, can't hear. I'm shredding so fast, it looks like im stationary. The sound is so intense, its silent. so nobody can touch it. Other than me :D

Back