Looking for vocalist/frontman/frontwoman

crazywoman

Hi y'all.

We're three good friends who used to play in a band together and who're keen to get back in the jamming studio working on original music. Eventually we hope to get back on stage too.

Genre-wise we're keeping things relatively open. We're more keen on having someone who we can both hang out and work together with. That said, our influences includes a spectrum of music ranging from Caspian to Incubus to Jamiroquai to James Blake.

It would be great if you already have some rough sketches of songs, or have some original music in your pocket as that will give the band an interesting starting point. However, we're also open to playing covers first and slowly transitioning to originals too. The three of us have all been through that route in our past band(s).

The three of us are in our 20's and play guitar, bass and drums. Do drop us a PM or reply to this thread if you're interested or have question. Don't worry, we're a friendly bunch.

Cheers!

TLDR; Looking for vocalist please get in touch via PM or reply to this thread if you're the type that likes to hang out after jams to eat prata and drink teh tarik.

Hi this is Faith!

I'm a female vocalist turning 18!

Here is my Facebook page http://facebook.com/faithjiaen & under info, I have all the links to my Soundcloud & YouTube!

I usually do acoustic sets but I don't mind trying out new genres :)

xx

Hi y'all.

We're three good friends who used to play in a band together and who're keen to get back in the jamming studio working on original music. Eventually we hope to get back on stage too.

Genre-wise we're keeping things relatively open. We're more keen on having someone who we can both hang out and work together with. That said, our influences includes a spectrum of music ranging from Caspian to Incubus to Jamiroquai to James Blake.

It would be great if you already have some rough sketches of songs, or have some original music in your pocket as that will give the band an interesting starting point. However, we're also open to playing covers first and slowly transitioning to originals too. The three of us have all been through that route in our past band(s).

The three of us are in our 20's and play guitar, bass and drums. Do drop us a PM or reply to this thread if you're interested or have question. Don't worry, we're a friendly bunch.

Cheers!

TLDR; Looking for vocalist please get in touch via PM or reply to this thread if you're the type that likes to hang out after jams to eat prata and drink teh tarik.

Hey there,

I'm David, a vocalist who has been around for awhile doing covers in pubs, and my originals at the few venues that will take me. I'm interested in your group's trip hop and post-rock influences!

I'm 20 plus with a decent baritone. I play guitar/bass and try to program beats when the mood strikes. And I have a resume of songs written, and played (poorly) at a couple of haunts here and there.

I'll be interested to sing and write music. If you need demos or videos or whatever just hit me up! I like phone correspondence. 81831697

.im a 23 vocalist use to and teach in a music school now thought of creating a name in the music industry.u can whatapps me @ 90176071

HI! I am Male 20yrs old!
Sings pop! Contact me for more detail 96957316

Hi y'all.

Cheers!

Hi, uh, I sing :p but nothing fantastic really. I only have a slight idea of the names you mentioned. I'm more familiar with pop songs, but also open to exploring as I havent found my niche yet. Zero experience in fronting a band. But I thought I should just to put this out there. Lol.
By the way you guys(gals) sounds really fun \m/
(Female, 25)

Thanks for the interest thus far guys! Will get to replying your PMs soon.
We've slowed down our search while we hit the studio to work on some of our originals etc.

Do send your demos to us, so it's easier for us to see if we're on the same page. A general gist of local/international acts you're influenced by will also be great. In exchange, we'll also send our recordings/videos from performances/recorded material/etc.

Back