LOOKING FOR Industrial, EBM, electro-crossover in SG

if that's the case, you should like VNV Nation and Funker Vogt too :)

I'm basically trying to angle an industrial club night with some industry friends over here for personal interest as well as market testing

so far it looks rather small, as it was 10 years ago when I tried something too. But then again, its singapore. Sometimes one wouldn't know until one tries

I do listen to VNV Nation and Funker Vogt, but not a fan and not very familiar with VNV.
I only have Funker Vogt's We Came To Kill and it didnt really appeal to me.

I like Covenant tho.

I used to like Leather Strip, but apparantly his new works are the same as his old. so I've lost interest.

I dig Front 242 and Apoptygma Berzerk.

sadly...EBM nowadays doesn't sound exciting at all. old EBM and Industrial music are the real deal.

FLA is innovative...they have always been ahead of others.

anyway Industrial/EBM/Darkwave/etc...nights in clubs here will never be possible.

Not true, some new EBM is rather innovative! Assemblage 23, Icon of Coil, Combichrist etc

Covenant - Call the ship to port :)

VNV Nation - Beloved
VNV Nation - Dark Angel
VNV Nation - Joy

VNV is the biggest EBM group in the world and have recently toured australia as well :)

Well, thus far I have found one interested person. Doesnt mean I should stop looking eh?

When we (divine9) played, a whole bunch of the old scenesters (including a few old friends back from the 90s lol) showed up at HOME on 22nd. James should have his video around somewhere sometime I guess

cevin said:
if that's the case, you should like VNV Nation and Funker Vogt too :)

I'm basically trying to angle an industrial club night with some industry friends over here for personal interest as well as market testing

so far it looks rather small, as it was 10 years ago when I tried something too. But then again, its singapore. Sometimes one wouldn't know until one tries

I do listen to VNV Nation and Funker Vogt, but not a fan and not very familiar with VNV.
I only have Funker Vogt's We Came To Kill and it didnt really appeal to me.

I like Covenant tho.

I used to like Leather Strip, but apparantly his new works are the same as his old. so I've lost interest.

I dig Front 242 and Apoptygma Berzerk.

sadly...EBM nowadays doesn't sound exciting at all. old EBM and Industrial music are the real deal.

FLA is innovative...they have always been ahead of others.

anyway Industrial/EBM/Darkwave/etc...nights in clubs here will never be possible.

Back