Looking for experimental Keyboardist

Blodstyre

Like the title states, I'm looking for a keyboardist who loves to experiment. Music should be along the lines of Trance, EBM and Industrial. Age, Race, Sex and Sexual Preferrance doesn't matter. This is going to be a very small outfit. Most likely a 2 or 3 piece.

I know that there are a lot of you keyboardist who are closet trance lovers out there. So give me a holler if you're keen to give it a go.

Mobile: 90662165
MSN: blodstyre@hotmail.com
Twitter: Blodstyre

~MeH~

Got a few replies but they are not the type I'm looking for. I'm not looking for the conventional keyboardist. I'm looking for someone who really explores their keyboard's capabilities.

Anyways, if there is anyone out there who plays synths, samples or turntable and have their own equipment and wanting to try out something different, do reply...

Got a few replies but they are not the type I'm looking for. I'm not looking for the conventional keyboardist. I'm looking for someone who really explores their keyboard's capabilities.

Anyways, if there is anyone out there who plays synths, samples or turntable and have their own equipment and wanting to try out something different, do reply...

Meh Meh Meh, Wassup...

I think u look for me me.... he he he

www.myspace.com/humblepie780

www.youtube.com/humblepie780

Even totally blinded peoples played better than us !! seek the hidden secret.

Back