Just introducing myself! :D

BlackSamara

Hellos!
Im kind of a new softie, so i decided to introduce myself.. Well, im a drummer and a vocalist.. Im majoring in vocals in Lasalle sia - but honestly i prefer drumming than singing. I've been a drummer for 8 years already and am playing for a local alternative rock band, Doll Trash. Im still in the process of learning. There's alot of things as a drummer that i feel i am lacking and it has only been just recently that ive seriously been practicing my rudiments. Nevertheless, i love and enjoy drumming. Somehow there's this connection between the drumset and i. Yes it sounds corny i know.. Haha!
Hopefully i get to meet more drummers here who will be able to guide me along the way. Despite me playing for so long, i havent actually met other drummers or ever tried exchanging "tips" from them. So, i wanna learn more and grow as a drummer. Not to compete with others, but to learn from these fellow drummers. :D

Eva a.ka Black Samara

Hi, Eva. Armen here from THOA. I'm guessing Travis urged you to join the forum? You won't regret it.

Welcome. :)

Hello Armen!!
Haha.. Nope, Trav didnt urge me.. I decided to join volunteerily.. HAha.. Thought i get to know more musicians through soft.com.. He said i had to learn lotsa stuff as a drummer.. So.. Here i am! HAha.. :D

Hi,

I seen u played man!! Shit u are damn good but seriously i cant see you behind the tom toms.. Hahahhaha...

Welcome to SOFT..

Back