Japanese ESP artist series

haha...u can alwayss get the edwards version of the guitar..its like close to 3 times cheaper....

there isnt an edwards version of mana's guitar. it just one of those things i would get if i struck 4D tmrw just because it looks pretty.
the sugizo les pauls though...very nice.

i believe there're collectors who's willing to spend a bomb on such unique shape guitar..
jfx.jpg

eee doremon.. lolz.. i rather get the machine gun.. hv always wondered if there's the shooting sound when the trigger is squeezed..

i think the machine gun guitar will be a problem for bands that tour :) Wonder how will custom officers react.

reyar said:
i think the machine gun guitar will be a problem for bands that tour :) Wonder how will custom officers react.

probably with much laughter, "come here and get a load of this" remarks and "do you play in GWAR?" questions.

RebirthX said:
But I'm just wondering... how many people are actually willing to pay so much for the guitar?
Like malice mizer, mana's guitar cost like $8500......

i think its a question of who on earth would buy that guitar? :D

Browsing through the esp artist web, i cant help but notice that the japaneses artists' guitars are more radically designed, whereas their western counterparts guitars design seldom stray from the norm.

Well, you can see that from the why Japs add a huge dose of glam in their music/appearances.

But note, if guitars could have mascera, eyeliner and eyeshadow, guess who would be buying? :lol:

Anyway, these guitars, though fully functional and probably sound spectacular, are works of art more than than sense.

And definately, ESP takes a very open stand to making guitars.

i would have no problem playing the jeune fille onstage,apart from that huge upper horn which would probably get in the way quite severely.

the only issue i have is the pricetag..$8000+ for a bolt-on,alder bodied guitar with no redeeming features other than the killer design. i'm sure you could get an exact copy custom made with better woods/neckthrough for less than half the price really.

Latest posts

Back