Introduction of a Despair Factor

!!

Go Techno!

Go Eurotrance!!

Go go go!!!

Anyway, I think metal is up to a person to perceive what metal is. If emokids think they're metal, then we'll laugh with them. If metalheads think they're techno, we'll poke the skies with them!

What's important is we eat, drink and breathe in oxygen to survive. (y)

Alamak. Not msn. No thumbs up.

Dang.

Genres are labelled by the press. Magazines, television etc. say what they wanna say. I know alot of bands that are sick of what they're called, but it doesn't really matter what sub-genre of rock they're playing. If a band is good, they're good. Not by some silly category.

categorization or genres.. its to allow access to the different types of music more easily... not as a topic to flame.

whats with the metal elitism anyway? why do people see metal as the 'ultimate genre'?

!!

I think they say that cos well, actually, I disagree with that part about metal being the ultimate genre.

Yes. Metal is fierce. Lots of riffs. Mouth watering solos.

But where? Where I ask. Where does it all come from?

Well...

The answer is...

Classical Music!

That's gotta be the ultimate genre. Basically, without it, honestly lah eh, there won't be music. There won't be metal. There won't be hip-hop and whatever stuff kids these days listen to.

Yeah!

Go classical music also!

Go with techno and eurotrance!!!

I KNEW IT!!

sub_20 is G.O.D!!

go euro trance!!

but yeah,gotta agree on the fact that metal music is based on classical forms of music...but u gotta excuse young people who think metal is the best form of music...coz metal really channels their angst...just like emo does to an emo...

and catagorization of music is just for Music Stores...to make it easier for us to find the CD we want...we must respect bands and not put them under a single label of music...all of them evolve...and they have NAMES to represent them...not the genre...

!!

Yah lor. That's why if you see, those better CD shops like, Grammaphone, they arrange the cds by Alphabetical order. Go to HMV, and you want to look for A7X, you have to go to the Metal section instead of Pop.

Wah lau.

*sorry. no pun intended*

:D

Re: !!

sub_20 said:
Yah lor. That's why if you see, those better CD shops like, Grammaphone, they arrange the cds by Alphabetical order. Go to HMV, and you want to look for A7X, you have to go to the Metal section instead of Pop.

Wah lau.

*sorry. no pun intended*

:D

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

!!

Hahah. Relek ar beb.

I mean, it's true mah what AEnimic said.

Easier to find bands alphabetically rather than trying to identify their genres. Some people perceive genres differently. Like I myself consider certain bands as pop as.. Well.. Cos they're popular. Hahah.

Metal can be pop too! If everybody listens to it one day.

Hahah.

GO EUROTRANCE!!!!!!!!

Re: !!

sub_20 said:
Hahah. Relek ar beb.

I mean, it's true mah what AEnimic said.

Easier to find bands alphabetically rather than trying to identify their genres. Some people perceive genres differently. Like I myself consider certain bands as pop as.. Well.. Cos they're popular. Hahah.

Metal can be pop too! If everybody listens to it one day.

Hahah.

GO EUROTRANCE!!!!!!!!
Ish... pandainya. Pop is short for popular. You are damn right. Anything can be pop.

with more n more "metalheads" suddenly appearing out of nowhere on the streets, in the buses, mrts, lan gaming centres, its evident Metal is becoming more of POP and much less ULTIMATE.

Hell..who says we cant b fierce w/o a "metalhead identity"? sub_20 is already as harmful as he can get being a trance addict. Metal makes him a serial killer.

if only they had Ultimate Music Championship.

Back